Ramco Industries Limited

Ramco Industries Limited Culture reviews

Ramco is a good employee friendly company. Have enjoyed my short stinct here working and learning new tools and had a healthy relationship with my leads.
Day to day work culture id very good. i have learned how handle customer and work environment and management work pressure. cooperative environment employee oriented company.
Pros
good people around you. except other departments
Collaborative, visionary leadership, competitive, knowledge driven work culture, top management focuses on strategic output, the best part is this organization has a fantastic HR team, work culture free from organizational politics
Good.. it was a good family: very friendly and empathetic management. Allows job family balance. Great place to learn and excel. Very friendly employee policies
This is a place where hard work is appreciated. New joiners are welcomed and given the required training to be successful. One is free to choose the work and deliver. People are helpful when you are stuck.
learned about production and how to give the product with good quality. learned about machines . gained knowledge on human management. workplace culture is good. The most enjoyable part of my life is this palce.
Management is good and getting more projects.Also fun to have people interacting with every level.HR people are really cool and they will be supportive when we are in need.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Long working hours
Ramco Systems offers a great opportunity to great talents. This has excellent working culture. They recongize talents very well. they help you expand you knowledge horizons.
Pros: Great place to learn being a product company..especially, for a fresher.. Gets lots of on-site, within india and outside - so, can meet customers Cons Low on work life
Supportive Seniors, Self Dependency, Review Of Competitive Market, Handling Big Territory Like Madhya Pradesh,Timely Training Programmes By Company, Good Cultural Activities
Pros
self dependency
Cons
lots of travels
A Key player in Saas based ERP Segment. Technology focussed A productive and fun place to work. Right mix of work life balance. Good Training provided for freshers.
When i was working in Ramco, I Learnt about many things like Technologies, Work Culture, etc. I got a benefit like Leave on Saturday and Sunday. I like my Ramco days
Good working environment and no pressure to work.Team leaders are very supportive.I personally feel lucky to have such a supportive and friendly team leader who supports a lot in all aspects.Team mates are very nice.They are always there to help.Work environment is good.HR team is very good and friendly too.they provided me good training for MSBI. supporting management but Salary Hike not up to the Expectation
The Quality Management Group of Ramco is a great place to work and learn. For those who wish to learn on the core quality concepts, Ramco is the place.
Ramco is one of the most respected corporate in Chennai. Diversified business interests and cultured atmosphere. I have been given free hand in my work and made to learn new things. Senior Executives are very cooperative and supportive.
The best place for the freshers to learn technical things as well as corporate culture. The events conducted by the management for some occasions will make the work place more enjoyable.
A day by day work was very convinent for me and learn lot of programming in devlopment sector and also my co-workers will help to in every struggle situations
Pros
noo
Cons
noo
This company is great. I love my managers and my team. They have a direct interest in my well being with the company. I also love the office setup and vibe. Everyone is super helpful and attentive.
Pros
casual dress, team outings, support
Cons
offrole
-I joined as a Fresher. I should say 'WOW'. I was given a plenty opportunities to explore. -In a short stint, I was given various role like Requirements Engineering, Customer Support, Team Leader role -Typical day at work: Starts with Scrum meeting (Agile), Work is planned in well advanced. But work life balance is tedious -What I learned: Professional Ethics, the most important attribute -Management: 'Was well treated. Completely satisfied -My Co-Workers: One of the best people I ever met with zero attitude. Everybody have the thirst of learning nee things -Hardest Part of Job: Designing a Product as much as user friendly so that customer is completely satisfied. But enjoyed doing that -Most Enjoyable Part of Job: When a small appreciation comes from Supervisor / Customer
Pros
zumba, Yoga, Massage
Cons
Very Long Hours
1. learned respect for employees,accepting constructive criticism,positive environment to learn,work with freedom. 2. Had to complete project with minimal time frame,meet ever growing expectations. 3. Outside work my manager and seniors very helpful and work as a single family,job security and always for the employee.
Pros
good work culture, helpful peers, appreciates good work
Cons
too tedious
Meeting the dealers in the area is the typical day of work.Learned about the market share of the competitors .Management provides traveling ,food and stationery expenses .it also provides compliments in festival seasons.co-workers are friendly and helpful .Covering the entire south part of kerala meeting all the dealers and creat new dealers on monthly basis is the hardest part of the job.Achieving the target through the dealers is the enjoyable part of the job.