Ramco Industries Limited logo
Ramco Industries Limited

Ramco Industries Limited Management reviews

Clear

Not a good Place to work for Software Developer

Developers are given no respect here. Management does not care about Employees under them. Some even work for 60 hours per week. I myself worked for 86 hours one week.

A best learning Place with plenty of Opportunities for Freshers

-I joined as a Fresher. I should say 'WOW'. I was given a plenty opportunities to explore. -In a short stint, I was given various role like Requirements Engineering, Customer Support, Team Leader role -Typical day at work: Starts with Scrum meeting (Agile), Work is planned in well advanced. But work life balance is tedious -What I learned: Professional Ethics, the most important attribute -Management: 'Was well treated. Completely satisfied -My Co-Workers: One of the best people I ever met with zero attitude. Everybody have the thirst of learning nee things -Hardest Part of Job: Designing a Product as much as user friendly so that customer is completely satisfied. But enjoyed doing that -Most Enjoyable Part of Job: When a small appreciation comes from Supervisor / Customer

Pros

zumba, Yoga, Massage

Cons

Very Long Hours

productive and fun work , good relationship with management

I'm working as a analyst programmer in ramco systems. Full time day work and i have been learning more things in technically as well as personally. I have good top management and co workers.

Pros

office timing

Productive and good office atmosphere

Meeting the dealers in the area is the typical day of work.Learned about the market share of the competitors .Management provides traveling ,food and stationery expenses .it also provides compliments in festival seasons.co-workers are friendly and helpful .Covering the entire south part of kerala meeting all the dealers and creat new dealers on monthly basis is the hardest part of the job.Achieving the target through the dealers is the enjoyable part of the job.

expand my experience

I would like to have career to expand my experience. I have work experience in both Ramco cements ltd & Axis Bank ltd for the last 3 years. In Ramco I done my duty as a Warehouse manager and In Axis Bank I carried the position of Business Development Executive and I have good knowledge in MS excel, world, PowerPoint. In ramco i learne how we can handlde customers and warehouse workers.

Ramco Systems is part of the USD 1 Billion diversified conglomerate, It is a ERP company are leveraged by the industry leaders across Aviation, Manufa

Ramco is a very good place to work. I have learned Leadership quality and also customer management strategies. Management is excellent. I was in Customer support in last 6+ years and the company has given opportunity to Manage 15+ Aviation and MRO customers across countries. Learned different cultures and personalities. People management and project management activities are most enjoyable work and problem /incident management is little bit hard when there is a level 1 issues.

Cons

24/7 support team

Excellent Training Ground

Great company to gain diverse work experience in a very short period of time. Excellent Culture and fun working environment, lot of exciting changes happening!

Pros

Great culture, fun environment, friendly people and opportunity to take on additional responsibilities

Cons

Lack of long-term planning among the senior management

Hr

I am currently looking for HR opportunities in trichy and Karur Location, Last years I have working HR flied, some of the my family situation I have like relocated to trichy or Karur, if any opening may be is there for Manufacturing industries, Auto ancillaries, Infrastructure, cement , and any other production industries , kindly contact to me , Area of Exposure : Recruitment, Time Office, Statutory, Employee relations, payroll management , General Administration and Inspector of factories, EPF,ESI, etc.

Work environment

Very helpful and useful. Management very powerful. Co- workers are very sincere and friendly nature. Team members are very co-operative. All are very helping tendency

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Normal Hours

Good Working Experience

- A good place to gain a lot of knowledge. - Gained a lot of experience in the Aviation field in short period. - Good Management. - Nice place to gain knowledge and enjoy yourself. - Salary is a bit low.

Pros

Good place to learn

Cons

Less salary

Jobs at Ramco Industries Limited

See more jobs

Very productive

a typical day at work-Writing an stored procedure what you learned-Leaned a SQL management- your co-workers-Very supportive the hardest part of the job-Long hours the most enjoyable part of the job-coworkers very supportive

Pros

coworkers very supportive

Cons

Good

If you are a fresher its good to start with a small company.It will give you opportunity in many areas.Management is good,you can approach them anytime.People are very friendly.Location is in center of the city its the best part but sometimes we may stuck in traffic.

Pros

Flexible work Timings

Cons

Less employee benefits

• Working as a Consultant in Ramco Systems, Chennai from July 2012. As a Consultant we try to sell HCM product by removing Redundancy, Latency, Bottle

Jobs and Responsibilities: • Preparing data based on the company or organization requirement for demo preparation. • Creating dashboards and new screens according the business requirements for organization. • Pre-Preparation of demo requirements eg job functions, departments and Job codes. • Preparing “plan of work” for the day. • Execution and Construction of the Implementation Areas of Covered and Knowledge: • Work force Management • Recruitment • Talent Management • Employee Development • Flexi Benefits • Planning • Payroll Processing 1. India 2. Singapore 3. Philippines 4. US

productive and learn lot of technologies

nice place to learn and nice management And I am eager to put my efforts to our career and my organization growth simultaneously.

Productive, Valuable Area to Work

Easy to LearnApplication is User-FriendlyCan have a detail idea about Supply Chain Management

Pros

easy

Cons

long hours we will work