Ramco Industries Limited

India137 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

a nominal place to work

A nominal place to work and the job is satisfactory for youngsters who start their carrier and also people with good experience. while people with 2 to 3 years experience supposed to strive of salary'

In Ramco how much year I worked, they show best satisfaction on my work. But in this company their is no growth in salary. In Ramco I worked as HR Assistant, stockroom assistant, as a Stockeeper finally now I am working as Officer Personnel.

Ramco Industries Limited insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment

We feel like we are in the family

Nice place to work. Good culture. work-life balance. No politics. Additional Leaves are granted on a need basis. Proper appraisal. timely salary. slow growth

Pros

No work pressure. Work-life balance available

Cons

Slow growth

Accounts Officer

This Company Like a Goverment Place learn Decent SalaryTime Flexible All Staff Friendy nature 100% job Security beneifit high leave Beneifitsss

Pros

Decent Salary

Cons

Not a very happening place

This company is very focussed on approvals process rather than business. Even for a small expense approval from CEO is required. IN fact to set up your email address on your phone also the CEO's approval is required. Very strange

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

NO growth, no increments, no promotions

Its an good experience to work over here

Here is lot of things to learn, staffs are very supportive, good food and accommodation. Full automation unit. Its challenging and u can excel your development qualities which will help you im future purposes...

Exploitation of Employees

They make you work like machines in exchange for worthless compensation. Micro management ruins your mood. Make you work on Weekends and even pretty late in the nights.

Good place

Typical place to work and not much to say about it. Job was ok and relaxing. Benefits are not that good. Career advancement is good and good training.

Good exposure with different global customers

Flat organization where one can easily interact with top management. Good opportunities to work with different customers. Salary hike and appraisal process is a drawback as it is less compared to industry average. But if one wants to learn in a short time then best place to get the opportunity

knowledge based workplace.

All the staffs and management are very co-operative. Each and every one meets in the canteen room for lunches. Every year all the staffs go for a visit with the families.

Pros

pick up and drop facility

Cons

very knowledge based workplace

Good company to start your career in IT

Good working environment and no pressure to work.Team leaders are very supportive.I personally feel lucky to have such a supportive and friendly team leader who supports a lot in all aspects.Team mates are very nice.They are always there to help.Work environment is good.HR team is very good and friendly too.they provided me good training for MSBI. supporting management but Salary Hike not up to the Expectation

Ramco is a good place to work. Growth of individuals are assured. There is a good chance for travel if you are in implementation team. Salary benefits are also good.

Good Place to work

Good place to work and for freshers good training on Ramco products for internal professional growth.For Experienced professionals it's hard to opt for location.

Pros

Best place to work

Cons

Salary revisions vary low

free work easy to gain more skills in job hours

I really enjoy my work.good place and easy to gain more knowledge in technical.senior staff support in all technician.good environment and good shifting time.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

medium time

Nice place to learn but low salary

Very nice place to work and learning new things,very friendly seniors and good working environment and but salary is very very low in industry for project traine engineer

Good workplace

Good place to work,good relation ship with workers,salary are good,good place learning new things,and new updates fun to work here

Cons

Great place to start SQL learning

Its a great environment to learn and explore SQL techniques as a fresher. Defined process and product knowledge strength the skill in both functional and technical aspects. I am glad to have a good start which driven me to different opportunities. Thank you so much !!

Pros

SQL learning, OLTP learning

Cons

Salary

Good Company

Good company with Job security if you are keen in technical. Compare to other company salary and benefits are normal only

Good work culture but not so good compensation/benefits

Worked in Ramco systems for 4 years as a pre-sales consultant Learned about Human capital management ERP product Job involved extensive travel Fun workplace, but compensation/benefit is not as per market standard

Calcium Silicate Boad plant

Our Kotputli Plant is the one of The big Plant in Asia in Prdoduction of CSB board Hisem and Hilux. we are proud to work in Ramco

Pros

Paid Linches

Cons

Fixed Hours

productive environment

Very good place for freshers, we can learn a lot about the ERP dOMAIN AND Technical knowledge as well. Salary is low when compared to other companies

Pros

Good place to learn

Cons

less salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramco Industries Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ramco Industries Limited with