Ramco Industries Limited logo
Ramco Industries Limited

Ramco Industries Limited Employee Reviews

Business Analyst

I was working as a business analyst after completing my CA. This was the first company for me. The work environment at Ramco is quite relaxed. Promotions are too slow.

Productive and learning place

When i was working in Ramco, I Learnt about many things like Technologies, Work Culture, etc. I got a benefit like Leave on Saturday and Sunday. I like my Ramco days

Good company to start your career in IT

Good working environment and no pressure to work.Team leaders are very supportive.I personally feel lucky to have such a supportive and friendly team leader who supports a lot in all aspects.Team mates are very nice.They are always there to help.Work environment is good.HR team is very good and friendly too.they provided me good training for MSBI. supporting management but Salary Hike not up to the Expectation

Excellent working environment and new opportunities.

Each day we get wonderful experience .Working environment is excellent. If one has UI design and coding skills we can excel in work. Excellent working environment and new opportunities.

Good place

Small and friendly company. Contribution is quickly recognized and rewarded. Many opportunities to grow in different roles and take up better challenges.

Pros

Friendly

Cons

strict attendance

The Quality Management Group of Ramco is a great place to work and learn. For those who wish to learn on the core quality concepts, Ramco is the place.

Best support and working area for a fresher

Good working nature and infrastructure . Great experience of learning both technically and communicatively through interaction with the co-workers .

Product Team is great

Except Product and Engineering team, working in any other team is a mess. Implementation Ecosystem needs significant changes. Working in location other than Chennai is challenging.

Cons

No work life balance, No ecosystem for product support and implementation

Productive learning and industry wide experience

To enhance your career this company is at a better choice. Building leadership qualities as an advancement in your career. This company channelize your stream of work.

Pros

Independence in handling work

Cons

No work life balance

Ramco is a good place to work. Growth of individuals are assured. There is a good chance for travel if you are in implementation team. Salary benefits are also good.

Jobs at Ramco Industries Limited

See more jobs

Good company

As this was my first company, i feel that team work were very good and supportive and helped me in building myself to survive in the IT industry. I have learnt many things through this company.

Good Place to work

Good place to work and for freshers good training on Ramco products for internal professional growth.For Experienced professionals it's hard to opt for location.

Pros

Best place to work

Cons

Salary revisions vary low

Productive and a very congenial work place

Ramco is one of the most respected corporate in Chennai. Diversified business interests and cultured atmosphere. I have been given free hand in my work and made to learn new things. Senior Executives are very cooperative and supportive.

Best place for freshers

The best place for the freshers to learn technical things as well as corporate culture. The events conducted by the management for some occasions will make the work place more enjoyable.

Friendly environment to work

Complete work life balanced company, very interesting environment and place to work. Learnt how to approach the problems or challenges comes in IT industry.

Pros

Work timings

Cons

Differentiation even in lunch for contract employees

free work easy to gain more skills in job hours

I really enjoy my work.good place and easy to gain more knowledge in technical.senior staff support in all technician.good environment and good shifting time.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

medium time

Nice place to learn but low salary

Very nice place to work and learning new things,very friendly seniors and good working environment and but salary is very very low in industry for project traine engineer

Too much work to do but no proper resource

The job is good (only in my case) since I work on a product which is completely different from the general work. But, otherwise all products are very badly designed. There are no architecture or design principles followed.

Pros

Good Food, Good Manager & Job (only for me), Good learning experience(only for me)

Cons

Badly designed products, Egoistic Managers, No sense of direction in product development

Its was a development company

A day by day work was very convinent for me and learn lot of programming in devlopment sector and also my co-workers will help to in every struggle situations

Pros

noo

Cons

noo

Company Culture, Experience

This company is great. I love my managers and my team. They have a direct interest in my well being with the company. I also love the office setup and vibe. Everyone is super helpful and attentive.

Pros

casual dress, team outings, support

Cons

offrole

factory head

entire factory operations involvement for profit centre responsibility.manufacturing operations including fro raw materials to finished products reaches to the customer end use.

Pros

free accomodation, car

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramco Industries Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ramco Industries Limited with