Ramco Industries Limited logo
Ramco Industries Limited

Ramco Industries Limited Employee Reviews

India132 reviews

Business Analyst

I was working as a business analyst after completing my CA. This was the first company for me. The work environment at Ramco is quite relaxed. Promotions are too slow.

Good workplace

Good place to work,good relation ship with workers,salary are good,good place learning new things,and new updates fun to work here

Cons

Great place to start SQL learning

Its a great environment to learn and explore SQL techniques as a fresher. Defined process and product knowledge strength the skill in both functional and technical aspects. I am glad to have a good start which driven me to different opportunities. Thank you so much !!

Pros

SQL learning, OLTP learning

Cons

Salary

Good Company

Good company with Job security if you are keen in technical. Compare to other company salary and benefits are normal only

Overall Organization feedback.

Really good to be part of this company being entry level candidate to explore the IT opportunities and more product based development environment.

No Proper recognition and growth

This company is a typical Mallu and Tamil dominated people in all levels, and you find the same people getting more appreciation and growth. This company has offices all over outside India, but in India only chennai is the place where they concentrate more.

Good work culture but not so good compensation/benefits

Worked in Ramco systems for 4 years as a pre-sales consultant Learned about Human capital management ERP product Job involved extensive travel Fun workplace, but compensation/benefit is not as per market standard

Fun working place

For a female candidate, it is safer place to work in.Because of my maternity I missed the company.If I get a second opportunity I will be very greatful.

A best learning Place with plenty of Opportunities for Freshers

-I joined as a Fresher. I should say 'WOW'. I was given a plenty opportunities to explore. -In a short stint, I was given various role like Requirements Engineering, Customer Support, Team Leader role -Typical day at work: Starts with Scrum meeting (Agile), Work is planned in well advanced. But work life balance is tedious -What I learned: Professional Ethics, the most important attribute -Management: 'Was well treated. Completely satisfied -My Co-Workers: One of the best people I ever met with zero attitude. Everybody have the thirst of learning nee things -Hardest Part of Job: Designing a Product as much as user friendly so that customer is completely satisfied. But enjoyed doing that -Most Enjoyable Part of Job: When a small appreciation comes from Supervisor / Customer

Pros

zumba, Yoga, Massage

Cons

Very Long Hours

Good large organization

Scope of learning is good for the number of projects the company is involved in. A good organization to continue for a civil engineering field aspirant.

Pros

Good urban projects

Cons

Repetitive work

Jobs at Ramco Industries Limited

See more jobs

productive and fun work , good relationship with management

I'm working as a analyst programmer in ramco systems. Full time day work and i have been learning more things in technically as well as personally. I have good top management and co workers.

Pros

office timing

Was a wonderful place as a fresher learned technical aspects.

1. learned respect for employees,accepting constructive criticism,positive environment to learn,work with freedom. 2. Had to complete project with minimal time frame,meet ever growing expectations. 3. Outside work my manager and seniors very helpful and work as a single family,job security and always for the employee.

Pros

good work culture, helpful peers, appreciates good work

Cons

too tedious

Calcium Silicate Boad plant

Our Kotputli Plant is the one of The big Plant in Asia in Prdoduction of CSB board Hisem and Hilux. we are proud to work in Ramco

Pros

Paid Linches

Cons

Fixed Hours

productive environment

Very good place for freshers, we can learn a lot about the ERP dOMAIN AND Technical knowledge as well. Salary is low when compared to other companies

Pros

Good place to learn

Cons

less salary

Productive and good office atmosphere

Meeting the dealers in the area is the typical day of work.Learned about the market share of the competitors .Management provides traveling ,food and stationery expenses .it also provides compliments in festival seasons.co-workers are friendly and helpful .Covering the entire south part of kerala meeting all the dealers and creat new dealers on monthly basis is the hardest part of the job.Achieving the target through the dealers is the enjoyable part of the job.

Great work experience

I was working here around 1.5 years. I learned how to do the work on emergency situations. The company is very well suitable for standard work environment. I liked the job very well and the work experience with the company was good.

expand my experience

I would like to have career to expand my experience. I have work experience in both Ramco cements ltd & Axis Bank ltd for the last 3 years. In Ramco I done my duty as a Warehouse manager and In Axis Bank I carried the position of Business Development Executive and I have good knowledge in MS excel, world, PowerPoint. In ramco i learne how we can handlde customers and warehouse workers.

Good

Asian paints is one of the MNCs of india. As renowned the company the same was the challenges to complete the task at asian paints.

A school of hard working professionals.

The organization serves the client at its best. Just like a school, were you are trained and will learn how to work in hard conditions with less pay. Co-workers are extremely well and professional were they treat you like a new born baby right from day one of your service.

Ramco Systems is part of the USD 1 Billion diversified conglomerate, It is a ERP company are leveraged by the industry leaders across Aviation, Manufa

Ramco is a very good place to work. I have learned Leadership quality and also customer management strategies. Management is excellent. I was in Customer support in last 6+ years and the company has given opportunity to Manage 15+ Aviation and MRO customers across countries. Learned different cultures and personalities. People management and project management activities are most enjoyable work and problem /incident management is little bit hard when there is a level 1 issues.

Cons

24/7 support team

Excellent Training Ground

Great company to gain diverse work experience in a very short period of time. Excellent Culture and fun working environment, lot of exciting changes happening!

Pros

Great culture, fun environment, friendly people and opportunity to take on additional responsibilities

Cons

Lack of long-term planning among the senior management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramco Industries Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ramco Industries Limited with