Ramco Systems Ltd

Ramco Systems Ltd Employee Reviews

India33 reviews

Satisfied

Nice company and I have supported by customer requirement and gud job safety but salary is not satisfied. They would not give any opportunity for moving next level of my services.

Pros

Senior

Good

Ramco system is forcing the employees to work all weekend, very stressed work, please don't choose the company , you get more work with less increment

Opportunity to Travel & Learn

Great Organization for travellers who can move across multiple geographies but mostly without your families. Great place to develop your skills but internal favoritism & politics sometimes takes away this charm of learning & hard work

Pros

Travel to Multiple Geographies

Cons

Growth

Growing product based company with old school of thought approach

Technically a good place to learn as it is still a semi-structured organization however there are way too many hurdles to surpass and get things approved. Hence curbing the individual's interest to push themselves more. Could be more open with the culture and help empower employees

Productive workplace

Ramco Systems limited is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India which has average working place but good learning in projects and also employees are also good.

Pathetic work culture

Huge disparities in salary structures of employees having same experience and skill sets. Employees are coerced into working 15-16 hours a day without any extra benefits. Top management expects results but neither facilitates the employees nor rewards them for their hard work.

Organisation with Broad spectrum to develop Human Capital

Workculture is unique. Dynamic opportunities to grow. Management is approachable. Fast growing and focused in APAC region. Human resource team needs to be more effective and thoughtful of associate needs and career path.

Great place to learn

A great place for people who want exponential learning Exposure to varied and diversified domain and projects On the job learning Can become an expert within a short span

Working here in Ramco is good with full learning environment. We can learn many things and all are supportive but if they improve employees work life balance it will be great.

Great ERP Product Company

I have learned all about ERP and On Cloud applications in Ramco. The product has good depth/ detailing and is globally recognised for the same.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ramco Systems Ltd?

Product Company

Being a product company there is a lot of learning opportunities. It gives you a good exposure in product development and process knowledge. Ramco being the first Indian ERP on cloud it gives a sense of pride to work. Also, the team is good, they have team building activities and a lot of fun at work.

Pros

Product Development Experience

Great place to work. Lot to learn for freshers. All required training will be provided. Flexible timings.. Colleagues are helpful. Good infrastructure.

Great Colleagues

The work environment provided is excellent but when it comes to job security and pay, there is a complete chaos. Colleagues can be seen snatching positions for job security and hike.

Pros

Environment

Cons

Pay and security

For freshers its good place to work. Opportunities are provided to everyone. Salary is as per the industry standards. If you are in good team, one can learn a lot.

Pros

Lots of activities

Cons

Less Professionalism

Good Company to work with

It's challenging environment to work with. One can learn product development. As its a product development company , the work timing are not flexible.

Cultural Diversity

Freedom to do what you r interested.But there are not many qualified technical directors who can guide you. Packages are too low. No proper balance between work and life.

Pros

Freedom to do what you r interested, But there are not many qualified technical directors who can guide you.

Cons

Packages are too low, No proper balance between work and life.

Good Work Place

My first job and the company which guided me in the ERP field as my career. Best Manager to begin the career and very friendly work place. I acquired best friends here than my college.

My experience with Ramco is not so good. Regarding the salary package will be to the market standard, but work life balance is not good for me.

Productive work and good life balance between work and life.

1. Good atmosphere for learning as a developer/ fresher 2. Projects will run according to the plan and smooth process. 3. Since i was in the part of Project the delivery time was good enough to meet so not much pressure.

Pros

No free lunch or dinner or breakfast.

Cons

Not long hours. 9 hours a day. extended only during the delivery time.

Productive and fun at work place

Product Development, Process Production ERP application development, Project management. • Offshore lead for large ERP customization project for Fortune 500 company Swatch • Technical consultant for ERP implementation for large Juice manufacturing company Sunkist Growers USA

start with support (L1)

I was start the work with L1 support and update the call co-ordinator . and become overall management also. later i will co ordinate with vendor for purchase the materials.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramco Systems Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ramco Systems Ltd with