Ramky Foundation

Ramky Foundation Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Handling Accounts of various projects funded by NACO new delhi. Preparing Salary statements of staff of projects as per the attendance received, processing party bills for payments, monthly reconciliations of cash and bank balances and getting the accounts audited with the appointed Auditor.
Pros
friendly working nature
Cons
meet deadline
Ramky Foundation is a professional developmental organization with enable work culture & values. Management is so cooperative and provides an opportunity to an employee to explore the new opportunities and implement the pilot studies. Staff and coworkers maintains a very healthy working environment. Joined as a fresher in 2010, I have grown up leaps & bounds in this organization and currently playing a prominent role as Manager in execution department. Management has provided me an opportunity to work in diversified areas such as Planning, Execution, Reporting etc... I enjoying each and every moment of my work , as I explore for something new every time & in every mistake. Of course it made me to explore a lot in this field. I enjoy a lot while organizing a corporate events to fellow Ramkians.
Pros
Team Lunches, Friendly Work culture
Cons
6 working days/week