Ramky Infrastructure Ltd

Ramky Infrastructure Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive & fun environments

The working environment is active , energetic full responsibility with fun. To achieve the work plan timely. For long hours working when needed at site & free lunch from company.

Building construction in Kanpur U P State

The management with site colleagues very cooperative, helping etc. All departments like HR, Finance and Accounts, Planning, Qualify Control, M E P Departments etc Very close and cooperated.

Pros

Free Lunch and Boarding

Cons

Long Hours on related work

Overall good

I learnt a lot about different typres of accounting with regard to direct and indirect taxation. Civil works other than structural oriented. Different types of works such as pipeline, water treatment, sewerage tratment, roads, integrated street development stabilization ponds etc.

Productive job work and job secutity is good

A typical day at work is normal, good learned from ramky management, workplasce, and staff. Management is good and co oprative whith sraff, you manage work place as per your chooce. Some time done so hard work for project. When you project complet it most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

On site free lunches

Cons

Work hared when other staff not owrk.

Overall Rating is required.

Not much to tell about the company. It was an average construction company. It had a huge number of employees and also a great working environment and also it gave a lot of opportunities.

All about good.

It was great experience with ramky infrastructure, learnt so many things which I have already detailed in my resume. As I believe to expand my knowledge and always tried to put my maximum in my work. This would be same in my future work place.

good

Nice work and they paid salary very satisfied .they provided food and accommodation . so i am very enjoyed at Work. and i learned very useful things.

Review

Good place to work. Will learn practically. Job location is good. Management is cooperative and a suitable place to build a career. Work life balance is good

Too Much Work Pressure

Good Environment of Work Culture, but too much work pressure handled by a single person, supporting staffs are goods, Monthly review meetings arrange by site HR monthly basis to improve the communication factor between different levels of staffs.

Pros

Free Fooding/Loadging

Cons

No fixed Duty Hours for Site Personals

Good Learning Leadership Exposure

Ramky Infra Structure is a Good Construction company in India Work Experience is very favorable for future skill demands. Working with them is very good for me.

learned the subject and where happy to work and training sessions was good

I took training for 3 months, and I have learned the subject done the work a per the guidelines of the lead and manager and use to do a stock audit and visit the sites weekly/monthly, really I had learned the subject and nice place to work and gained very good experience.

very good company

very good company in all accepts i worked as site engineer in ramky towers project .it was high raise residential project i was handling finishing works like block work plastering tiles works by arranging required man power and material to complete the task wirh in the time .

Really good company to work

Very cordial & helpful management, employees share good rapot amongthemselves, good benefits privided, overall working here makes everyone happy. Full enjoyable working atmosphere.

nice working team

i near be for gate because all are very nice and hope all be fine store team are always cooperate me PROJECT in charge sport me any time.And HR also help me in my work

Pros

free in charge

Cons

long hrs

Career driven environment to work

The work is very hectic, you need to work all day, which actually helped me in learning quickly. Even a short career span in Ramky infrastructure is as beneficial as long career other companies of similar stature.

long working hours

long working hours no time for family strict timings free food free accommodation no festival holidays no other holidays late salaries can get good technical knowledge. if we work in ramky for atleast 1 year than we can work in any company under any kind of circumstances. makes us bold and strong enough to face any kind of challenges in job.

Pros

free food and accomodation

Cons

long working hours, no holidays

productive,innovative,enjoyable,supportive.

I have learned many things in my professions from basic to high level in the organisation and where in my department supportive in learning the new things and we have interacted with different departments in learning new things.

Good and well desired

The was good policies and responsibilities for employs Giving to employs Target dates and achieved dates Material reconciliations and requirements Monthly Project reports

Good Place to work

Good place to work. good support from management & policies are good. But top management has to change & give support for honest & achievers. I learned a lot working in this company.

Pros

Work life balance, benefits & job security

Cons

Top management

Hyderabad

Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. Civil engineering is traditionally broken into a number of sub-disciplines. It is the second-oldest engineering discipline after military engineering, and it is defined to distinguish non-military engineering from military engineering.

Ramky Infrastructure Limited is a sinking ship

* No strategic plans . * No objectives / goals * Need to be sitting for late hours, for no purpose, but to please someone, otherwise you will loose the job. * Employees career for the day depends on the mood of the promoter

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramky Infrastructure Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ramky Infrastructure Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?