Randox

Randox Employee Reviews

Good pay but rubbish management

There are only two positives of working for randox and the first one is the good work-life balance and the second positive is the wage. Other than that, the management and higher ups are the worst people I have ever worked under and don’t care about your well-being at all.

work/life balance is good

I enjoy working there, I have enough time to complete all my tasks in a timely manner whilst at work and have enough time off to relax. It’s a great working environment with nice people and you always feel supported.

Pros

work/like balance

Hard work speed wise with best customer service but nit difficult.

I am happy to be the part of Randox. It's not difficult at all but needs responsibility and activeness. A one silly mistake can damage the customer's plan of travel and damage the reputation of well known and popular company.

Pros

Paid breaks

Cons

Long hours shift .

Good to learn something new

Good place to learn a new skills , randox training it is good . Long days 12 hours shifts but it's a 4 on 4 off , 7am to 7pm or 10am to 10pm , no night shifts and Randox are all over the UK, from London to Glasgow .

Pros

days on 4 days off and good pay weekly

Absolutely a disaster

Not recommended at all, let me begin by professional individual are not recognised there, very unorganised staff, making alot of mistakes, they will lose your salary timesheet and you wont get paid, everytime they will delay your pay, people will mock you for no reason, very unprofessional and the guys sitting up there chatting away not doing work , will not listen to your complaints, will not take any action, so Overall its a disaster but not stopping anyone working there,

Pros

Cons

Very long hours

Worst ever

The management does not have a clue what to do and they always put the blame on the subordinates. Terrible the way you are treated. No training at all. That’s it, you are thrown to the Arena!

Pros

Nice colleagues

Cons

Worst place ever

High Paced Work Environment

To work as part of a busy team, conducting Covid-19 PCR swabbing, as part of a screening scheme.• ensure smooth running of bookings, stock etc Tedious and stressful

Good experience for Graduates

Pros- travelling to multiple countries every month - You learn a lot quickly as you are given a lot of responsibility as a graduate - Great colleagues but this is dependent on office and departments Cons - No sick pay

Good

As a customer service engineer the working environment was very dynamic while working with exceptional people and lots of international travel. The company has a reputation of a high turnover rate and I would mainly put this down to lack of benefits and opportunities to be promoted and with that to improve salary.

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

poor lunch times, have to clock in and out.

Enjoyed my time here

Tough culture to get accustomed to, not for everyone! The experience at this company is very much dependent on your department and manager. I had a great experience in Randox and felt I grew and learned alot from my team and managers.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Randox?

Worst place I have ever worked

I had heard bad reviews from the offset but decided to give this place a go and form my own opinion. The work was great and seemed to have a mixture of design work and flexibility. However, the management were awful in terms of making you feel welcome. Make you feel like a number and easily disposable. This lapse of friendliness was delivered throughout each department. You would barely get a 'hello' from anyone and felt weren't allowed to speak or eat under the watchful eyes of HR walking around telling people off. It would remind of of a boarding school and were watched in terms of clocking out for a coffee or toilet break. And you would be scolded for even eating a casual apple at your desk whilst you work.

Pros

Design work, Hours

Cons

Location, Management, Culture, Clock System, No phone signal, No staff wifi on Break

Too bad to be true.

This is place is Draconian and ruin like a Dictatorship.Staff have no morale and are Treated like dirt. Turn over is shocking.

Pros

Cons

Treated like dirt, no morale, awful pay.

Needs better communication and better motivation for all

Excellent co-worker, difficult management. Constant work load but not enough employees. Have to respond to everyone and very little support from others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randox. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Randox