Randstad

India357 reviews

Found 357 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,694 reviews

Randstad insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction

This company extremely well.

It been good to help the total work environment while your doing own achievements. As this company one of the best multinational organizations which give perfect men their good feedback.

Good

Good company take care of all things. N company has saport me on every thing . N company has give me all things like insurance id card n also family insurance also giving.

Work with management.

Iam very happy to work with Ranstand. I worked in vizag location at IBM Visakhahills under JLL..Its very good experience to me to growth. Thank you

Construction

management with teamworkplace culture and the most enjoyable part of the jobCarefully with job with staffJob performance on staff with management

Good

Good company Im very happy work this company but my situation only I resigned this job for this lockdown period . This company is help and training for sales is Excellent growth in my career.

Cons

Not sutiable for growth oriented people.. youngsters

As Randstad deals with one of its aspect of staffing, there is no job security. There is a fixed annual compensation. Employee cannot attain any bonus/incentives apart from their salary..

Pros

Nothing..

Cons

Not to be shared

Nice place to work at

This place gives you great exposure and lets you work with people from all over the world. It also gives you good work life balance and gives you ample opportunities to grow.

I was working at client location

I was hired as a contractor and I was placed at client location JP Morgan. While hiring process it was been clearly mentioned you can apply on IJP and you will be placed and then you will be turned from FTC to FTE. But nothing worked out and I am jobless now.

Pros

Free bus service and good work culture

Randstad is very good Organization.

Randstad is very good Organization and it's provide opportunity to grow everyone. Also, they provide training sessions to enhance your skills as per market.

Pros

Good Culture

Cons

Working to client site

Not a good company to work, They bribe employees in terms of gifts to get best rating on social media to mnipuate actual rating.

Leghthy duplicate processes filled, management does't not trust employees, Psycho-fiances get better increments than performers, They tweak sales and annual reviews are wase of time.

Pros

Only MNC

Cons

Many.. worst decision of life

Very good platform

Good company and employee caring very good and salary time to time very good experience great teamwork and management very good because very good manager

Productive, Funwork place

My 3+ years experince. My reporting leaders gave space to enhance and explore own skills. Always encourage to do betther things to make process better.

Good

Overall good for me as of now, HR team is very supportive and the culture here mind blowing. Feels good and relaxed at the workplace and ethics is strictly followed here.

Its not bad

No proper growth and recognition only favoritism. Work like slave. But no monitory benefits. Totally I was wasted my service. No benefits, incentives etc.,,

Pros

Flexible timing, but work is very important

Cons

No job security, anytime anything will happen for anyone

An opportunity to grow!

Randstad's core values are very evident in the way they run their business, keeping both their customers as well as their employees fairly happy. I was fortunate enough to meet a few influential mentors, who strongly encouraged innovation and strived to promote an entrepreneurial culture in the workplace. The management is experienced in managing the deadlines so there is just enough pressure on the employees to meet their deadlines without having to compromise their out-of-work time. I was very happy during my time at Randstad. I managed to make good friends at Randstad, network as well as find time for my hobbies.

Productive and Work fun Place

Its very Competetive Work. We can learn more about sales. Free to ask any doubts about the work to our seniors and The company protect their employees whatever the employees faces in the work.

Great experience and very energetic place to work

work in this organisation is very productive and need to have full concentration on the work to get good grades and increments. must have good communication skills in all sorts of environment.

Pros

coupons for food

Cons

extra hours to work without extra payment

Productive and work oriented

will give a knowledgable work manner with fast paced learning environment on assigned work and nature of job to explore more. With the support of people managers, and colleagues.

Pros

Team lunches, tour, team outings

Cons

Nil

Good ambiance

Very good company to start up a company. We've done a internship at there for hr operation Role but we've learned alot and lots. Totally very very good ambiance

Management takes care of employees very well.

From my experience, This company helped me to learn the works, even considered my mistakes. Behaviour of seniors to freshers is very polite. Instead of find the faults, they encourage juniors and help to learn. Time shedule, salary date and weekly off are fixed.

Overall its good to work

Normally randstad used to hire contract employees. Such employees deployed any where they want. If the mngt of the deployed com is not good enough, the Randstad will not help such contract employees to deploy somewhere else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,669