Randstad

India377 reviews

Found 377 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,448 reviews
indiasalaryrecruitmentorganisationculturetimingprocesscooperative

Good place to work.

Nice place to work and grow along with the company. Good workplace culture and Management. You will always enjoy working in Randstad. Welcoming part is your inputs and decisions are appriciated.

Work place

Its a great place to work. No negative comments. Good management, job security, good incentives, fun at work for place and very comfortable and they provide snacks too….

Randstad insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals

It was fun working with randstad.

I personally like the the work culture out there and satisfied with the stipends they offered to me but i didn't find my job much challenging enough to continue working with the company but the overall employees and the seniors were very helpful and supportive in providing any kind of help needed while doing our jobs.

Pros

Communication Skills Enhanced

Cons

Remote Locations

All good

Randstad the company is good, but the employee and your upper bosses are pathetic, they used to use slang and many other things, and talk about our mother and father,

Good work life balance

Good pay, maximum 30% to 40% hike as per client, timely salary, good medical cashless facility across the india, work from home option available, multinational client

Its almost good

I Am happy with this. There is one of the best for starting carrier . They are very friendly but the time is very long from 9xam to 9 pm. It is very bas

Mumbai

Red Stand Company is very good. I like the experience of this company. The employees of the company are also very good. They help everyone in every situation. The review of the company is good.

Not a good place

Not employee friendly. No proper process, no proper benefits. Please do not join this organization, actually it's not an organization. Better find work in different company.

Good

Good company good pay sometimes didn’t feel equally treated to core workers and communication from agency wasn’t the best but standard for agency workers pay very good

Hired as Consultant on contract basis for 1 year.

Expecting the contract to become permanent.Hired as a consultant in JPMC. Work life is good.Learning to explore more opportunities..CIB teamIt's a desk jobMore exposure you get..

Thanks

Good work experience through knowledge communication well knowledge time save looking good time to work along with team professional and clients And timely dalivable

Pros

Growth

Cons

Learning

Very good company

I have enjoyed my work time in this. Just because of my personal i have to left job from there. I have learnt a lot from here. would also like to rejoin there if i get any chance there.

One will get the good exposure, good place to learn and implement, great place for beginners, providing good opportunities. Love to work and enjoy the culture

Good place to work at

It was a good beginning in my career, learned many things from them. From the first to the last day I got help from my seniors. I have a good knowledge of the end to end recruitment now

Pros

Friendly, always ready to help the new joinees

Cons

Work pressure

Good place to start.

Salary is not as expected. But manageable fr the fresher. There is work-life balance. The magmt is also good & responsive. It was wfh at the start...later wfo started.

Fun workplace, productive

Good organisation to work with . Supportive team & management. Managing good work life balance and takes care of employees . Support flexible working

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Nothing as such so far

Good work place

I am happy with this job but I feel something extra pressure in working time that's why I leave this job and my my home town is Dibrugarh and my working place is Guwahati.

Working culture is ok..but cleint requirements must be specified. KRA and KPI must be discussed during interview..

Overall ok.. but but their are some areas ,they need to grow like.Leaves and holidays must be announced properly to their employees, Mediclaim policy needs to be upgraded as per current requirementsRoles and responsibilities must be specified at work.Overtime must be paid Leave encashment must be done.

Good

Good company take care of all things. N company has saport me on every thing . N company has give me all things like insurance id card n also family insurance also giving.

Work with management.

Iam very happy to work with Ranstand. I worked in vizag location at IBM Visakhahills under JLL..Its very good experience to me to growth. Thank you

Good work place

Very good work place and training session.Very helpful team overall. Very good company for work in sbi branch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Randstad with