Randstad
Randstad Employee Review

good platform to start your career

December 14, 2014
Great learning Great exposure Elaborate responsibilities
June 23, 2020
Same role
Mentor / Operations & Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Randstad's core values are very evident in the way they run their business, keeping both their customers as well as their employees fairly happy. I was fortunate enough to meet a few influential mentors, who strongly encouraged innovation and strived to promote an entrepreneurial culture in the workplace. The management is experienced in managing the deadlines so there is just enough pressure on the employees to meet their deadlines without having to compromise their out-of-work time. I was very happy during my time at Randstad. I managed to make good friends at Randstad, network as well as find time for my hobbies.
February 14, 2013
Same role
Recruiter (Consultant Team Integrator ) (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, India
I enjoyed and learned great things about recruitment .People were excellent.Management is experienced and knowledgable.
Pros
everything was great
Cons
pay was less
October 18, 2020
Consultant (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I was hired as a contractor and I was placed at client location JP Morgan. While hiring process it was been clearly mentioned you can apply on IJP and you will be placed and then you will be turned from FTC to FTE. But nothing worked out and I am jobless now.
Pros
Free bus service and good work culture