Randstad

Randstad Employee Reviews

Showing all 15,733 reviews
I was hired as a contractor and I was placed at client location JP Morgan. While hiring process it was been clearly mentioned you can apply on IJP and you will be placed and then you will be turned from FTC to FTE. But nothing worked out and I am jobless now.
Pros
Free bus service and good work culture
Don't let the paid weekly get you. If you don't like sitting for 8 hours wasting away your life, this is NOT for you. Not much room to move up. Management is SUPER strict. If you take 16 minutes instead of a 15 minute break, it's a problem. No phones by any means. You feel like a robot with no purpose.
Ive been here nearly 3 weeks great ppl i have nothing bad to say about anyone like i said on reviews u have good and bad no matter who or where u work
Pros
Great pay out going leads who will help anytime
Cons
U have good and bad anywhere u go while working
Un bon personnel a l écoute et la facilité de trouver des missions avec eux
Bom ambiente de trabalho,bons chefes, bons colegas.
Pros
Boas condições
Cons
Nenhuma
C’est une Super entreprise aucune difficulté à rencontrer plus de peur que de stress. Il n’ya rien de difficile et salaire normal, j’aurais tellement voulu continuer mes sa me fesait loin de mon domicile.
Pros
Beaucoup d’espace détente pour les pause
Cons
Y’en a pas
Expérience agréable. Méthode de travail bien structurée.
Uma grande empresa muito boa gostei muito de fazer parte da equipe deles
Pros
Não
Cons
Sim
Liked the company and the staff. They were courteous and professional. Liked the hours I worked, the location of the company, easy to get to by public transportation.
Pros
Ich hatte viell. großes Glück.Beworben, 2 Tage später das Gespräch und weil bei einem Kunden direkt bei mir um die Ecke jmd. abgesprungen ist, war ich am 3. Tag nach der Bewerbung dort um mich vorzustellen. Die gaben direkt grünes Licht und schwupp war ich eingestellt.
Pros
Fahrtkostenpauschaule
Cons
Sehr geringer Stundenlohn
if you enjoy a lack of communication or available contracts contact the elizabeth branch in s.a and their highly unprofessional staff, with no regard to their staff this is the perfect place to go if you enjoy being run around for weeks with promises that they have no intention of coming good one. total waste of time and effort. highly would not recommend
Pros
Cons
complete waste of time
This is the one of the worst company to work with. In Bunbury, they hire and fire many people. Every after 6 to 7 months they fire people by making stupid alibies. With they said you had makeup on your face and their own fiends does come with full of makeup. Its all friend and family system. I wasted my time and learned the lesson ,its horrible place peruse your career in any field. Full of Bully staff.
Pros
Pays on time
Très polis agréable je recommande à tous daller a randstad pour vous trouver du travaille
Pros
Personne agréable et polis
Randstad gives you an opportunity to work for many successful companies and have the opportunity to be hired by the same successful companies. At Randstad they value the importance of safety and training.
J ai toujours été épanouie des missions de randstad
Pros
Disponible et dévoué
Cons
Ras
Negotiate your pay rate before you accept the offer. The recruiters lie about the billing rate for the end client. You are way more worth than you think.
Pros
Good number of customer accounts
Cons
Pay rate is very low
Randstad recognised my professional aptitude and experience. They have kept me up to date. Very good payroll.. hours fit in with other part time work.Kept updated of other opportunities
Pros
Well placed assignment
Cons
Don’t yet know if client will be taking me on at end of contract.
Well if you want to be underpaid and undertake roles that your not paid for then join the randstad team. Worked as a labourer and always ended up doing trades work using own tools pay rate never reflected this
tout dépend de l’endroit du remplacement dont nous sommes attitrés
Pros
remplacement ok
Cons
pas beaucoup de poste comme adjointe de directionplus de poste de commis
They didn’t give me my full pay which didn’t make me happy I worked at least 30 hrs one week and only got paid 168 bucks that’s about half of my pay Unaccounted for right there
I worked with Randstad for more than 5 years as an independent contractor. They paid me weekly, always ontime, timesheet and invoicing process was smooth. All in all the best Recruitment AGENCY IN CANADA.