Randstad

Randstad Employee Reviews for Manager in Training

A very good company. Management is from Netherlands. As much as they could they are doing a good job. But they need to understand the Indian Market Dynamics and device their approach better. Work place is absolutely professional and enjoyable.
Pros
Great network and freedom to perform
Cons
growth
Good place. Plenty of opportunity to be independent and contribute to the organization. Serene professional work atmosphere. Gives one opportunity on various platforms to perform.
Pros
professional atmosphere, people, culture
Cons
Employees voices / concerns are considered low in priority
Daily work includes marketing, training, content development, feedback analysis, Assessment and Evaluation. I have learned a lot of management principles, running team, projects and planting companies and branches, have enhanced my recruiting and counseling skills very well. Management needs to connect and engage with all levels of staff more. Co workers are a gift of God. Showing Mutual understanding and cooperation in everything. The hardest part of the job is when I did not have any programs during the thin seasons. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I have built a strong network of very respectable and honorable personalities in the industry - Academicians, Industrialists, Entrepreneurs, Students, Professionals, Individuals. The interactions and interventions during a training and counseling program, when you realize that the participants are taking something from you, makes life meaningful and worthwhile. That's soul satisfaction.
Pros
Freedom to work and develop the business
Cons
Internal communication
Pros
Freedom to work and develop the business
Cons
Internal communication
Not exactly the typical, We set a new bench mark everyday Training manpower is the biggest learning done on job off job Management not very interactive with employees Co-workers great Work timing is the hardest part of the job sometimes I work 15-16 hours in a day but I enjoy every bit of my responsibility When i complete the training and my batch start performing that is the best enjoyable moment
Pros
Meal Vouchers, Movie Tickets
Cons
Long Hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Randstad?
  1. Manager in Training