Randstad

Randstad Culture reviews

I was hired as a contractor and I was placed at client location JP Morgan. While hiring process it was been clearly mentioned you can apply on IJP and you will be placed and then you will be turned from FTC to FTE. But nothing worked out and I am jobless now.
Pros
Free bus service and good work culture
Randstad is very good Organization and it's provide opportunity to grow everyone. Also, they provide training sessions to enhance your skills as per market.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Working to client site
Overall good for me as of now, HR team is very supportive and the culture here mind blowing. Feels good and relaxed at the workplace and ethics is strictly followed here.
Randstad's core values are very evident in the way they run their business, keeping both their customers as well as their employees fairly happy. I was fortunate enough to meet a few influential mentors, who strongly encouraged innovation and strived to promote an entrepreneurial culture in the workplace. The management is experienced in managing the deadlines so there is just enough pressure on the employees to meet their deadlines without having to compromise their out-of-work time. I was very happy during my time at Randstad. I managed to make good friends at Randstad, network as well as find time for my hobbies.
Excellent support staff, good management team, MNC culture, lots of opportunity to learn new systems and processes. Very professional, good infrastructure, provides good trainings.
Nice place to work. Atmosphere and work culture also good. We can give our suggestions and new ideas for the better improvement in process. Safe and acquired work place especially for women.
Very helpful team mates and seniors. Very well maintained and sophisticated office ambiance. I'd surely recommend Randstad to people looking for a job.
Please provide enough salary to employees that they deserve. And this is the only one reason that I quit my job. Otherwise my over all experience in company was good. I think if company provide me good package then I again love to join. One thing I loved about this company is companies culture and environment. So I request you to please provide a good salary for employees.
Good to work Helping people good working culture goodwill in the market worlds best consultancy happy and perfect place to work learning new things
It's a very peacefully and excellent work place.managers are very cooperative and friendly.Salary and other benefits credits in proper time.I am very happy
I have learned HR operation end to end process, Good management very nice atmosphere to work. Over time is the hardest part in sometimes team outing.
They give you opportunities to learn new things & grow,work culture and management is also good and cooperative.They motivates you to grow and reach new heights in your life.
You get Appraisal and incentives only if you achieve 90% above of target which is impossible with the amount of target is given. If you are not achieving then direct pip or termination
Good environment Best team salary on time good promotions best culture best boss good infrastructure no pressure good salary hikes team support leaders support
Workplace my senior is very nice management are very nice the hard work from job. The hardest part of the job .workplace culturewhat you learned the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Nice
Cons
Nice
culture is flexible (employees are encouraged to work when they like and how they like), fun (offices have nap pods, video games and ping pong) and founded on trust.
work started with daily meetings, Client follow ups, making todo list and ends with fulfillment daily tasks. Management is helpful and supportive.Randstad has good work culture
I have been working at Randstad full-time,best place to learn by HR professional ,Excellent location .Great leadership team. Inspiring around by learning new everyday.
Pros
Nice Environment, nice co workers, Good Management
Cons
Long Hours and stressful sometimes
It gives you opportunity to work on diverse clientele which helps in personal and professional growth. The management is very supportive and employee friendly.
Great place to Join , its a place were start up to work with good great brands like Cisco , gave a great platform to start job Great place to Join ..
Gained professional experience, challenging work in competitive atmosphere, good management with very professional leads, workplace culture is good, overall the company is good.