Randstad

Randstad Job Security & Advancement reviews

As Randstad deals with one of its aspect of staffing, there is no job security. There is a fixed annual compensation. Employee cannot attain any bonus/incentives apart from their salary..
Pros
Nothing..
Cons
Not to be shared
I was hired as a contractor and I was placed at client location JP Morgan. While hiring process it was been clearly mentioned you can apply on IJP and you will be placed and then you will be turned from FTC to FTE. But nothing worked out and I am jobless now.
Pros
Free bus service and good work culture
Randstad is very good Organization and it's provide opportunity to grow everyone. Also, they provide training sessions to enhance your skills as per market.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Working to client site
My 3+ years experince. My reporting leaders gave space to enhance and explore own skills. Always encourage to do betther things to make process better.
No proper growth and recognition only favoritism. Work like slave. But no monitory benefits. Totally I was wasted my service. No benefits, incentives etc.,,
Pros
Flexible timing, but work is very important
Cons
No job security, anytime anything will happen for anyone
Very good company to start up a company. We've done a internship at there for hr operation Role but we've learned alot and lots. Totally very very good ambiance
Normally randstad used to hire contract employees. Such employees deployed any where they want. If the mngt of the deployed com is not good enough, the Randstad will not help such contract employees to deploy somewhere else.
Nice place to work. Atmosphere and work culture also good. We can give our suggestions and new ideas for the better improvement in process. Safe and acquired work place especially for women.
Very helpful team mates and seniors. Very well maintained and sophisticated office ambiance. I'd surely recommend Randstad to people looking for a job.
Very good experience working with randstad ...And I would later join a Randstad company..I used to get salaries every month...........................
Recruitment company and main client is Iffco Tokio General Insurance Company Limited, very nice working for both organisations they provide good working environment.
I really enjoyed working with Randstad India pvt.td. Flexible work timings which helped to balance my work and life. I'm very much thankful to Randstad for providing such a great platform for my career.
Excellent Management having lot of innovative ideas between various departments and strictly follow the company policy and support employees to learn new things.
I am very happy working with RANDSTAD. It is very useful for career growth. Good salary, incentives and OT is available. Saturday sunay us fixed leave if work on leave days we can earn 750rs per day
typical day at work , get to learn a lot of things , Has a pretty cool office and worklife balance . Explore yourself and lots of opportunity to grow .
They give you opportunities to learn new things & grow,work culture and management is also good and cooperative.They motivates you to grow and reach new heights in your life.
Good environment Best team salary on time good promotions best culture best boss good infrastructure no pressure good salary hikes team support leaders support
Here there is no job security even for notice period when they like no tension if they not like immediately they ask for resignation are else termination nobody listen their voice
Management is biased and there is no job security. My process got ramped up when I was on meternity leave and despite of openings in different verticals I could not get any other opportunity.
Good company with maximum welcoming of freshers. But the process for the recruitment process is a bit lengthy one.. Other than that it's good process
Administration Dept should be more familiar with the employees. Office Admin should work properly and everything should be informed via mail to the employees
  1. Job Security & Advancement