Randstad

Randstad Management reviews

Excellent support staff, good management team, MNC culture, lots of opportunity to learn new systems and processes. Very professional, good infrastructure, provides good trainings.
Leghthy duplicate processes filled, management does't not trust employees, Psycho-fiances get better increments than performers, They tweak sales and annual reviews are wase of time.
Pros
Only MNC
Cons
Many.. worst decision of life
Good company and employee caring very good and salary time to time very good experience great teamwork and management very good because very good manager
Good
Good
Randstad's core values are very evident in the way they run their business, keeping both their customers as well as their employees fairly happy. I was fortunate enough to meet a few influential mentors, who strongly encouraged innovation and strived to promote an entrepreneurial culture in the workplace. The management is experienced in managing the deadlines so there is just enough pressure on the employees to meet their deadlines without having to compromise their out-of-work time. I was very happy during my time at Randstad. I managed to make good friends at Randstad, network as well as find time for my hobbies.
1 st day very hard work and my problem will start then understand my management and I am travel to karjat to thane but night time very bad my work ..
I have learned HR operation end to end process, Good management very nice atmosphere to work. Over time is the hardest part in sometimes team outing.
Excellent Management having lot of innovative ideas between various departments and strictly follow the company policy and support employees to learn new things.
They give you opportunities to learn new things & grow,work culture and management is also good and cooperative.They motivates you to grow and reach new heights in your life.
Workplace my senior is very nice management are very nice the hard work from job. The hardest part of the job .workplace culturewhat you learned the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Nice
Cons
Nice
Management is biased and there is no job security. My process got ramped up when I was on meternity leave and despite of openings in different verticals I could not get any other opportunity.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Randstad?
work started with daily meetings, Client follow ups, making todo list and ends with fulfillment daily tasks. Management is helpful and supportive.Randstad has good work culture
Administration Dept should be more familiar with the employees. Office Admin should work properly and everything should be informed via mail to the employees
I have been working at Randstad full-time,best place to learn by HR professional ,Excellent location .Great leadership team. Inspiring around by learning new everyday.
Pros
Nice Environment, nice co workers, Good Management
Cons
Long Hours and stressful sometimes
It gives you opportunity to work on diverse clientele which helps in personal and professional growth. The management is very supportive and employee friendly.
Lack of coordination between higher authorities to ground. Management is bad. All time salary was given late to all employees, moreover no proper reply.
Gained professional experience, challenging work in competitive atmosphere, good management with very professional leads, workplace culture is good, overall the company is good.
Nice to work under randstad with good management and proper employee welfare. From the day one we have enjoyed a lot there. Thanks to everyone who worked with me
Lot of politics and partiality, for ladies they will give respect for others less.. no growth here for long term employees. Managers are not at all good.. fake managers and fake people.. not at all friendly Managers take no responsibility of employees and dont care at all.
Overall good place to work,Proudly saying "i am a randstad employee". Job Work/Life Balance Salary/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture
A company who strives for maintaining work-life balance. Supportive management. Work culture is super. Learnt working for varied segments in this world leading recruitment agency.
As a fresher, I thought that this is a place to learn but there is nothing in this organization But management was very cooperative and helpful So, I think to move on