Randstad

Randstad Work-Life Balance reviews

Very good experience working with randstad ...And I would later join a Randstad company..I used to get salaries every month...........................
Randstad is very good Organization and it's provide opportunity to grow everyone. Also, they provide training sessions to enhance your skills as per market.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Working to client site
No proper growth and recognition only favoritism. Work like slave. But no monitory benefits. Totally I was wasted my service. No benefits, incentives etc.,,
Pros
Flexible timing, but work is very important
Cons
No job security, anytime anything will happen for anyone
Its very Competetive Work. We can learn more about sales. Free to ask any doubts about the work to our seniors and The company protect their employees whatever the employees faces in the work.
Very good company to start up a company. We've done a internship at there for hr operation Role but we've learned alot and lots. Totally very very good ambiance
Good to work Helping people good working culture goodwill in the market worlds best consultancy happy and perfect place to work learning new things
Recruitment company and main client is Iffco Tokio General Insurance Company Limited, very nice working for both organisations they provide good working environment.
1 st day very hard work and my problem will start then understand my management and I am travel to karjat to thane but night time very bad my work ..
Excellent Management having lot of innovative ideas between various departments and strictly follow the company policy and support employees to learn new things.
I am very happy working with RANDSTAD. It is very useful for career growth. Good salary, incentives and OT is available. Saturday sunay us fixed leave if work on leave days we can earn 750rs per day
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Randstad?
typical day at work , get to learn a lot of things , Has a pretty cool office and worklife balance . Explore yourself and lots of opportunity to grow .
They give you opportunities to learn new things & grow,work culture and management is also good and cooperative.They motivates you to grow and reach new heights in your life.
Salary depends on how you negotiate before joining. On time salary. Playslips and Tax slips are up to date. Good company to work for. Overall a good company.
I have been working at Randstad full-time,best place to learn by HR professional ,Excellent location .Great leadership team. Inspiring around by learning new everyday.
Pros
Nice Environment, nice co workers, Good Management
Cons
Long Hours and stressful sometimes
It gives you opportunity to work on diverse clientele which helps in personal and professional growth. The management is very supportive and employee friendly.
Very good place to work. People will learn . Randstad provides lot of training to its employee for professional development. It provides good compensation based on talent and experience. More over people will enjoy their job.
Gained professional experience, challenging work in competitive atmosphere, good management with very professional leads, workplace culture is good, overall the company is good.
tHEY SHOULD NEGOTIATE WITH CLEINTS TO make people in their payroll to direct employeeS,also operations contant must be a bit more active,but salary negotiation was good,but tehy should offer roles with growth and scope ,
Very good office to work and progress your career. Well developed infrastructure and office environment..................,..................................
Overall good place to work,Proudly saying "i am a randstad employee". Job Work/Life Balance Salary/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture
Work-life balance is good with flexi work timings,but the compensation is really poor.New ideas and improvements are not encouraged since it is still coping up with improving the technology.