Rao Edusolutions Pvt Ltd

Rao Edusolutions Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India20 reviews

other than the salary issues other things are okay

no doubt there are salary issues in the company but the workplace is quite flexible . people at management are really very helpful. first the training period begins in mumbai for about one month and then the employees are relocated .

Work-life

One of the worst firm or company or institute or scammer whatever you name it, the work culture is pathetic and not professional, once you join this company as an employee you'll have to BEG for your salary day and night and dispite of it you'll not receive it completely and in the given time and date , you'll receive N No. Of Dates,times,fake promises and assurance everytime you'll ask for money. My advice to all the people wanting to join Rao as an employee or as student.. don't waste your precious time and money behind this nonsense company and Institute, you'll get too many better option then this pathetic company.

Rao Edusolutions Pvt Ltd insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

They will make you beg for your own salary.

Lots of politics goes on. Any time you will be removed., even if you are teaching good. They will use you and not pay you. At the end you will the money and company both.

Best organization

Rao IIT is the best institute for JEE and NEET, I was working with rao IIT there are so many experienced people and the way they guide us it's really nice, good working environment is there , the best part is that, teachers are really hardworking and serious about there students. anyone who Intrested should join RAO IIT ACADEMY.

Fun Learning and Competitive Environment

Course was excellent with good interaction. Knowledge sharing is good. Recording facility is excellent for revising through Rao Live App. Course was practically and informative. Faculties are enthusiastic and really aware of what they're explaining. The course helped to build confidence, Valuable experiences and learning. To join Rao IIT Academy was best decision of my life.

Pros

Work from home facility

Cons

Nothing notable for Rao Edusolutions

Best Institute so far !

This coaching institute is just superb....The faculty members , the coordinators are so helpful and supportive. The students here get a competitive environment to study and prove themself. According to me this is the apt institute to join.....!!!!. They motivate Students not only in studies but also for extra co-curricular activities like Olympiads, Celebrations for any occasion, etc. Here tests are conducted regularly on Sundays with proper Invigilation. The marks/score & Rank are displayed on Students portal with proper Solution.Rao live is good for online coaching. In this situation other institutions are provided Recorded lectures, But in Rao IIT academy they provide live lectures in the form of Rao Live . All faculties are engaged their students in the online coaching too. So they havd engaged and study well . As compared to other institutions Rao Live is best for online coaching.

Pros

The institute is best from my experience

Cons

No cons till now and neither it will happen in future.

Good

Nice place to work with and with good and healthy incentive.Good working environment flexibility understanding staff and managementAll is very good. Include Faculty. And others Staff

Good

I have been currently working at Rao IIT Academy as business development executive... They give good career opportunities...They Co-operate with us if sometimes we not complete target...

Pros

They're nice and helpful and they give you the opportunity to grow, This job is way better than working with a MNC company.

Cons

They don't give weekoff on Sunday, They have weekoff on Tuesday

Best Place to Learn and Grow Faster

I have started my journey As Business Development Manager with Rao Edusolution Pvt Ltd from Nov - 2018, it is great place to learn and grow faster, very down to earth management,very good culture at workplace.

Pros

Everything is ok

Cons

Not any specific

Maharashtra No.1 Coaching

Best Place To Work And Learn The New Things and develop Your Communication Skills and vocabulary the company is best at provide the coaching and service

Worst company to start your career

Unprofessional behavior Salary struck for months Too much workload Unprofessional staff behaviours Cheating employees Too much workload They ask you to travel 8hrs daily for work else they will fire your

This is a very golden oppurtunity to work with your company..This is a learning centre..

It's a oppurtunity to do work with your company..I am able to know different new things and how to get achieve in my life..Here Everyone's interaction is excellent..I must say This is a centre where people can able to grow themselves..and get high success in their life..and yes People must be harkworking,dedictate,honest,principle,discipline to thiscompany..Thank you.

Overall very good workplace culture.

Good working enviroment helps theemployee to yield more groth in such industry. The complany like go with flow..as the stress will always be their and that must be handle with care to grow more in such field.

Carrier boosting

Team work was there. Got to.learn things. Good Team handling skill develoed. Supportive management helps to motivate employees. Also got well growth in This company.

Productive and knowledge delivering skill developement was the best part.

It all started with the training phase. During 2 months of training, I strengthened my knowledge and presentation skills. After training, I applied my knowledge for the material development section where I framed question papers. During teaching, I learned how to deliver the knowledge I have in the form the students can grasp.

About rao iit academy

It's my first experience with any education industry and it's good learning experience hare I make my self more confident after working hare in rao iit academy

They just don't pay you.

RAO IIT academy, what to say about this institute. One of the worse institute one can get as a teacher. They just don't pay you but will take full time work and suck out every drop of your blood.

Satisfactory

Worst coaching classes ever. No attention on quality of teaching. Don't even think about faculties. No experienced faculty. Poor management skills. Nothing is good.

Pros

No pros

Cons

company work on school & college base they teach for entrance exam only

It is good for all but not for salary increment. day by day work process are good & actually Rao is good for me because just because of this company i have good skill of knowledge work experience. All over it is good for me.

Pros

nothing

Cons

8hr

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rao Edusolutions Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Rao Edusolutions Pvt Ltd with