Rao IIT Academy

Rao IIT Academy Employee Reviews

Best coaching class for jee and medical

Infrastructure is very good and team support is very much . Rao IIT is best for medical and engineering preparation . Study material provided by coaching classes is very simple and easy language

Pros

Good infrastructure

Cons

High target but incenstive did not provide

I work at Rao iit as a junior BDE

Rao iit provided me great opportunity to work as a BDE and i'm loving the supportive environment and the positive vibes. Also it provides me great opportunity to enhance my communication skill.

Pros

Respectful job

Cons

Little challenging but the amount of incentive is high.

Rao IIT academy is a best academy

Rao IIT academy is Maharashtra no 1 Institute for jee / neet as per indian today ranking. My experience are very nice in Rao IIT academy . All Rao team very supportive & cooperatives.

Productive and fun at workplace each and every day comes with new and exciting challenges .

Rao IIT offers not only offers quality education , but the teachers and staff are very helpful. Their website is extremely student friendly . I like the atmosphere here and enjoy the workspace. I have found that the faculty are extraordinary. They ensure that each and every student do not have a doubt. For betterment of new employees they have there portal which has video lecture,weekend timetable,exam solution, ext. The faculties motivated me a lot during the preparations and were always there to help me if I had any difficulties. Good infrastructure was also provided with good classrooms and ambience . I have found that the faculty are extraordinary. They ensure that each and every student do not have a doubt. For betterment of students they have there portal which has video lecture,weekend timetable,exam solution, ext. I express my thanks to RAO Academy. It has a intresting option of working from home which is suitable in this pandemic situations.

Best level approach

The best thing about RIIT academy is the freedom to express, you can directly contact with ur higher level management team, even with the company CEO and director, the management is quite open to the healthy discussion with the faculty members.completely transparent work culture. Especially fresher can enhance their knowledge in all respects. Freedom is there for completing a topic at ur own pace

Great Working Experience

Rao IIT Academy is one of best place for a fresehers to start it's professional career in sale. Due it's working environment it enhances this working experience. One can explore different opportunities for it self and move forward to achieve their goals. Rao has no such work pressure even after having a target achieveing goals for the job. The supportive upper management helps to improve us and motivates us and keeps regular check ups and helps if any kind of problem ouccors .

Pros

Supportive management / work and life balance / Great woking atmosphere

Cons

No such cons, u alwaya face difficulties in your job if you are not dedicated

Best so far

Rao IIT is one the best platform for students to give there career a good path. There teaching methods and interactive learning sessions are very unique and easy to grasp.Even an average student can feel himself grow within proper guidance and achieve his dream.Rao Live app is like a personal classroom with access to any knowledge at anytime.

Pros

Excellent staff management and administration

Cons

they are having no cons till now .

Amazing learning environment

I have joined this acedemy for making my career bright and best decision. I am glad to be part of it, they made my every concept clear in a very short period of time and conducted multiple assessments to make sure that no doubts are best. From my experience I will say this is best place to grow and learn.

Pros

Friendly staff, educational activities

Cons

Not at all

Supportive management with good work culture

Very supportive and encouraging seniors which help a lot to be more productive.Work culture is also good to work for long period of time.love such place to work with.

Pros

Good incentives structure

Cons

Long meeting hours

Very Good Place for Learn and Grow

Nice place to work with good and healthy competitive environment .Good working environment with flexible working environment understanding staff and managementAll is very good. Include Faculty. And others Staff

Pros

All are good right now

Cons

Nothing as such

Best working environment and good salary growth.Less pressure in comparison with other sales company.U achieve your target easily as the staff is very supprtive.

Pros

Good incentive plans earn as high as sky

Cons

Best management and team leaders always thare to support you salary paid on time best incentives if u achieve target extra leaves manageable working hours no hectic pressure

Pros

Good incentives

Worth it

Training was excellent with good interaction. Knowledge sharing is good. Recording facility is excellent for revising. Course was practically and informative. The course helped to build confidence, Valuable experiences and learning. Overall a very informative training session. Course content got well covered and also demonstrated the concept very well. Thanks for such an informative and concept-clearing training session.

Best IIT JEE Training centre in Pune as have excellent faculty..

Best IIT JEE Training centre in Pune as have excellent faculty..Best institute in India for preparation of JEE and NEET. Study material and Test series content is very good. Faculty support is also so good

good

Cons

Long

Productive and learning platform

Rao best place to work if you want to see your growth in every aspect and very cooperative and supportive staff. I'm glad to being part of such organization.

Best Place to Grow Career

It is the place where I get ample opportunity to explore my capabilities and learn new things on every new day. Work life balance is never disturbed here. I am getting fairly paid here.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Nothing to say

excellent organisation

one of the best organization i am working in this organization from past 20 years best work ethics , best work culture and one of the best office environment

Educational opportunities

Nice place to work with and with good and healthy incentive. Good working environment flexibility understanding staff and management. Over all good place

Excellent

The faculty members are highly qualified and experienced, they are very cooperative and also helps you to enhance your work ability in a dignified manner.

Productive and learning

I have been associated with RAO IIT ACADEMY for a good time now and i have felt great changes in my working professionalism. They deliver what they commit whether it being for the employee or for the students.If you seek a good growth and best platform for your child to grow his career then this the best platform to with without a doubt.

Amazing place to work.

In very short span of time have learned a lot from the training team. Management is always there to help .work life and personal life balances as company provides work from home.

Pros

Good working culture

Cons

Less holiday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rao IIT Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2