Rao IIT Academy logo
Rao IIT Academy

Rao IIT Academy Employee Reviews

Best place to work with

Working as a Business Development Executive.Working for the company from past few months and have seen them preparing students for engineering and medical in excellent manner.Very supportive senior management. Easily approachble.Overall a very good experience.

Pros

Good incentive pattern

Cons

Nothing to mention

The people are good

The place is okay to work as a fresher or part time for some experience.The people were good and supportive, i don't know how it's now, it required innovation.

Good Manegment

It's good, can be made better if the right people are given an opportunity to prove themselves as that will definitely boost them to prosper in life. Money and progress in career is the best motivation but the opportunities are less and reserved.

Very stressful

Poor management worst planning department senseless CEO.🙏 never got payment on time no marketing team was there everything was a quos. Students teachers non academic staff and guardians is being looted there.

Pros

Cons

Work without salary

It is a good place if you want a job without salary... Because of this company I fell in a credit card debt trap

It is the worst company I've ever worked with. Never got trapped in their fascinating offers they offer comparatively good salary because they actually don't pay. So, they can offer you any salary. They have a very smart way to get you trapped, they first ask you to come to mumbai on the name of training where you have to find a expensive accomodation with 1 month brokerage and 2-3 month advance then they will say their salary cycle is 15-25 of next month but they will not pay to even after next month. So whenever you leave you have to leave 2-3 month salary and they will not give you entire money even if you serve the notice period.

Pros

No pros just attractive salary which you will never get

Cons

No salary

Good exposure but no salary at all

They dont pay your salary for months.Good company to start your career with.Good exposure to teaching many batches across the city.No travel allowance. No off on weekends.

Pros

Good exposure

Cons

No pay at all

Worst company

Just work hard as you can and forget about the salary. Lots of faculty were bot paid salary for about 8 months and finally they left company without any hope.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Can't count

Worst place to work

Just do not expect salary. If you want to work freely then fine otherwise you will be working and they won't pay you. Never expect a reply of your mail regarding any concern. Worst management

Good Place to work

Top management is very supportive in this pendamic period Enjoy each and evry moment spend at rao Learned many new things and have captures good knowldege Colleagues are suppoertive Infrstruture is good

Pros

Supportive

Cons

nothing

Best place to work

I have been working with Rao IIT Academy from last 20 months.Rao IIT academy has created many engineers and doctors over the years.it is the best place to work.they provides best platform to learn something new & they also provides opportunities for fresher and experienced people to perform well.work culture and atmosphere in the company was excellent.Management are always supportive.Sr.manager always motivates and guides to perform well to achieve the objectives of the organisation...

Good place to work for beginners

I worked at Rao IIT Academy as an intern for 2 months. Overall it was a good experience to work with senior staff. I got to learn alot within these 2 months. Thank you Rao academy.

Pros

Smooth interview process, assigned daily task, friendly and experienced staff, flexible working hours as the internship was work from home.

Worth Working

Rao Academy is a good place for Students as they can feel the competition of the real world and are prepared for it ... The study material,the faculties,the environment,the students faculty ratio everything about them is good for a student...

Pros

Faculty Experience

"Awesome"

I have been working at Rao IIT Academy full-time for more than a year, here You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from the best of the best teachers of the coaching Industry. The respect given to a teacher here is incomparable with any other institute in the whole country.

A name Itself

I like the company, I learned a lot from the team members, trainers also friendly with employees, excellent company, As it is a sales profile so you have to be good with the sales pitch and generate revenue for the company. The training is in itself quite good and interesting as it helps out in learning many new skills. Which helps a person to understand that are they fir for the desired role to work in the environment or not.

Good company to work

It's a company you would love to work with, good environment and great learning Yes salary is not on time as company is in bad phase but looking at business flow and scenario everything will be back to normal

One of the best organizations to have worked

I have been working at RAO IIT since 3 years and the best part of the company is its Management. It's a team of talented down to earth directors who are always there to motivate you to give your best. It's an organization where there is no office politics but it's only your hardwork that is recognized. You get to learn and grow yourself in different ladders

I have recently joined Rao IIT Academy. There is no such difficult work. Workplace culture is nice. The two tasks were enjoyable as I remembered of da

It's been just 2 days, I have joined Rao IIT Academy as an intern. Till now there is no such difficult work given. They just gave the two tasks in two days. Workplace culture is friendly and cooperative. Till now I didn't find anything hard to be termed as. And the most enjoyable part was the 2 tasks given by them because it cherished my memories of old days.

Excellent company for summer internship

Given the opportunities for developing self skills and self confidence, this company is very supportive for fresher. Learning something new experience in this company.

It's Academy amazing and I am enjoying working for them.

Rao IIT Academy is the best way to build a career and new things, and also this Academy helps to improve knowledge, Also, it will definitely help me in the future.

Productibe and fun worlplace

Myself working in rao iit academy for last 3 years has been a great experience here as i get lot of opportunity to achive my golas and workforce in rao is like a family for junior to senior level people all are helpful

“Its a great organisation to work with”

I have been working for Rao IIT Academy full time for over 1.5 years and have been associated with the company for over 5 years now. Having worked with the leadership team very closely, I can say very confidently that at its heart, Rao Academy is a very ethical and fair company, offering abundant opportunities to grow and thrive if you are a performer. In fact, my personal opinion has been that they are at times too lenient and considerate, maybe even at the cost of company’s health.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rao IIT Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Rao IIT Academy with