Rao IIT Academy

Rao IIT Academy Employee Reviews

India140 reviews

iitacademyinstitutefacultyplatformincentivesupportivesalary

Fun and learning experience to work at Rao IIT Academy.

It is a good experience to work at Rao IIT Academy. I've been working here for a year now and so far it has been a nice learning and working experience. Work life balance is nice too.

Good Company

It is very good and excellent company. I would recommended it. They are very flexible according you. Iam happy with working them.Good working environment.

Rao IIT Academy insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose

Very good organisation

I am working in Rao IIT Academy last 13 yrs. the working environment is too good all staff are very supportive. I am very happy to work in this company.

Pros

Very good organisation, supporting nature.

good

Very good organisation

I am really happy to work in Rao IIT Academy, The work environment was conducive to good work habits. The co workers were always available to help with different tasks. Management is professional and the employees make you feel comfortable.

Pros

Very good organisation, supporting nature.

good

Fun workplace

Best workplace with very friendly team. They also have very good infrastructure. Targets are challenging but achievable. Best place in terms of growth.

Best place to start with and learn during the time period. Supportive management team with various creative ideas. Enthusiastic environment with comfort.

Great Opportunities.

Rao IIT is an amazing company and it provides a lot of growth opportunities. The freedom that you get while working at Rao IIT is commendable.We are into the education sector. The company believes in providing quality education that is more practical than theoretical in nature.Its been more than 10 months I have been working here and it is a great experience.

Every New day is a chance to change your life

Rao IIT offers quality education . Their website is extremely student friendly . I like the atmosphere here and enjoy the workspace. I have found that the faculty are extraordinary. Infrastructure is very good and team support is very much .Rao IIT is best for medical and engineering preparation .In Rao IIT you get supportive environment and the positive vibes. Also it provides great opportunity to enhance the communication skill.Very supportive and encouraging seniors which help a lot to be more productive.Work culture is also good to work for long period of time.love such place to work with.

Best place to begin your career and reach your success

you can grow yourself better when you enter this corporate world thats RAOIIT .best place to grow your character and change your standardsFriendly work environment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rao IIT Academy?

Cordial place to work

Cordial atmosphereGood work cultureQuality studentsOrganized portalManagement supportiveRound the clock active adminHigh class results in competitive exams

Best coaching class for jee and medical

Infrastructure is very good and team support is very much . Rao IIT is best for medical and engineering preparation . Study material provided by coaching classes is very simple and easy language

Pros

Good infrastructure

Cons

High target but incenstive did not provide

I work at Rao iit as a junior BDE

Rao iit provided me great opportunity to work as a BDE and i'm loving the supportive environment and the positive vibes. Also it provides me great opportunity to enhance my communication skill.

Pros

Respectful job

Cons

Little challenging but the amount of incentive is high.

Rao IIT academy is a best academy

Rao IIT academy is Maharashtra no 1 Institute for jee / neet as per indian today ranking. My experience are very nice in Rao IIT academy . All Rao team very supportive & cooperatives.

Productive and fun at workplace each and every day comes with new and exciting challenges .

Rao IIT offers not only offers quality education , but the teachers and staff are very helpful. Their website is extremely student friendly . I like the atmosphere here and enjoy the workspace. I have found that the faculty are extraordinary. They ensure that each and every student do not have a doubt. For betterment of new employees they have there portal which has video lecture,weekend timetable,exam solution, ext. The faculties motivated me a lot during the preparations and were always there to help me if I had any difficulties. Good infrastructure was also provided with good classrooms and ambience . I have found that the faculty are extraordinary. They ensure that each and every student do not have a doubt. For betterment of students they have there portal which has video lecture,weekend timetable,exam solution, ext. I express my thanks to RAO Academy. It has a intresting option of working from home which is suitable in this pandemic situations.

Best level approach

The best thing about RIIT academy is the freedom to express, you can directly contact with ur higher level management team, even with the company CEO and director, the management is quite open to the healthy discussion with the faculty members.completely transparent work culture. Especially fresher can enhance their knowledge in all respects. Freedom is there for completing a topic at ur own pace

Great Working Experience

Rao IIT Academy is one of best place for a fresehers to start it's professional career in sale. Due it's working environment it enhances this working experience. One can explore different opportunities for it self and move forward to achieve their goals. Rao has no such work pressure even after having a target achieveing goals for the job. The supportive upper management helps to improve us and motivates us and keeps regular check ups and helps if any kind of problem ouccors .

Pros

Supportive management / work and life balance / Great woking atmosphere

Cons

No such cons, u alwaya face difficulties in your job if you are not dedicated

Best so far

Rao IIT is one the best platform for students to give there career a good path. There teaching methods and interactive learning sessions are very unique and easy to grasp.Even an average student can feel himself grow within proper guidance and achieve his dream.Rao Live app is like a personal classroom with access to any knowledge at anytime.

Pros

Excellent staff management and administration

Cons

they are having no cons till now .

Amazing learning environment

I have joined this acedemy for making my career bright and best decision. I am glad to be part of it, they made my every concept clear in a very short period of time and conducted multiple assessments to make sure that no doubts are best. From my experience I will say this is best place to grow and learn.

Pros

Friendly staff, educational activities

Cons

Not at all

Supportive management with good work culture

Pros

Good incentives structure

Cons

Long meeting hours

Very Good Place for Learn and Grow

Nice place to work with good and healthy competitive environment .Good working environment with flexible working environment understanding staff and managementAll is very good. Include Faculty. And others Staff

Pros

All are good right now

Cons

Nothing as such

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rao IIT Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Rao IIT Academy with

Rao IIT Academy reviews by popular job title

• Rao IIT Academy
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?