Rao IIT Academy

Rao IIT Academy Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

Supportive management with good work culture

Very supportive and encouraging seniors which help a lot to be more productive.Work culture is also good to work for long period of time.love such place to work with.

Pros

Good incentives structure

Cons

Long meeting hours

Best working environment and good salary growth.Less pressure in comparison with other sales company.U achieve your target easily as the staff is very supprtive.

Pros

Good incentive plans earn as high as sky

Cons

Best management and team leaders always thare to support you salary paid on time best incentives if u achieve target extra leaves manageable working hours no hectic pressure

Pros

Good incentives

Pros

Good incentive plans earn as high as sky

Very stressful

Poor management worst planning department senseless CEO.🙏 never got payment on time no marketing team was there everything was a quos. Students teachers non academic staff and guardians is being looted there.

Pros

Cons

Work without salary

It is a good place if you want a job without salary... Because of this company I fell in a credit card debt trap

It is the worst company I've ever worked with. Never got trapped in their fascinating offers they offer comparatively good salary because they actually don't pay. So, they can offer you any salary. They have a very smart way to get you trapped, they first ask you to come to mumbai on the name of training where you have to find a expensive accomodation with 1 month brokerage and 2-3 month advance then they will say their salary cycle is 15-25 of next month but they will not pay to even after next month. So whenever you leave you have to leave 2-3 month salary and they will not give you entire money even if you serve the notice period.

Pros

No pros just attractive salary which you will never get

Cons

No salary

Good exposure but no salary at all

They dont pay your salary for months.Good company to start your career with.Good exposure to teaching many batches across the city.No travel allowance. No off on weekends.

Pros

Good exposure

Cons

No pay at all

Worst company

Just work hard as you can and forget about the salary. Lots of faculty were bot paid salary for about 8 months and finally they left company without any hope.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Can't count

Worst place to work

Just do not expect salary. If you want to work freely then fine otherwise you will be working and they won't pay you. Never expect a reply of your mail regarding any concern. Worst management

Good company to work

It's a company you would love to work with, good environment and great learning Yes salary is not on time as company is in bad phase but looking at business flow and scenario everything will be back to normal

My experience at RAO IIT Academy

This institution is much more better for all the eligible students. I am working here in more relaxed mind as well as working timing is flexible and the opportunity is higher.

Best institute for freshers

If you want to take a lot of experience within short interval of time then you must have to join this institute. Management is too good. It gives a sufficient time to prepare yourself to perform.

Best institute for freshers

Best place to work

RAO IIT is one of the best institute for jee and neet preparation.I have been working in Rao IIT ACADEMY since last two years.our management is very good .they provide very good working environment .I have learned so many things.It is good place where we can improve our skills.Good job opportunity forfreshers to explore with good hike in salary.these institute is good in rvery aspects.

Friendly Atmosphere & Good Work Culture

The institute is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. It is a company you love to work with. Healthy work atmosphere, good salary and perks.

Good Environment

This academy provides coaching to students of JEE Medical Boards etc. I have been working here since more than 3 years. Flexible Time to work. 24 Leaves have been provided per year. Good Job Opportunity for freshers to explore with good hike in salary. Great environment to work with no politics and good infra.

Friendly atmosphere

Nice Work Culture, Good Salary, Work - Life Balance Shifts Pros Good environment to work, Good For Both Students And Employees in every Aspects. Cons Looking For But Not Yet Seen. Advice to Management Take Care of Your Employees And Students. Both are your Valuable Assets.

over all it not that enjoyable to work with rao iit.

Payment of Salary is big issue. It is delayed by 3 to 4 months. the hardest part of job is to work without payment for 3 to 4 months. You need to travel to differnt centres in same day.

The biggest issue is salary, not given on time, I got my first salary after 3months completed.

Salary issue is the biggest. The planning department is dumb, they do not know how to scheduld the time table. Their statements are always fluctuated. They dont pay on time, after 3 months from my date of joining I got my first salary. Suggest dont join rao iit. They are fraud..

Salary is major issue.

Planning department is worst they don't plan lectures properly & more important about salary which they don't have any proper cycle for it bcaz I got my 1st salary after completed 2 months also there are no. of people those didn't get Salary from last 4-5 months. So there major issues is salary. & Also they don't care about students life.

Work here if want to work for free

salary delay for 6 months No respect Travel to two centres within a day without any sufficient break, you just have to rush from one centre to another and forget about food 8 hrs duty plus 3-4 hrs of travelling. Hr don't listen to you instead if ask for your salary they will ask you to leave the organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rao IIT Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2