RAVI GROUP OF COMPANIES

RAVI GROUP OF COMPANIES Employee Reviews

Outstanding, Ravi Group is an amazing company because they provide lots of curious facilities to the employer and they understand what employers want.. Amazing.
Pros
Understandable Management
Cons
I think NO cons
Last year I had worked with the Ravi group of companies and I feeling amazing that time because the workplace is awesome. The best thing about this company is staff members very co-operative.
Pros
Co-operative staff members
Cons
My according, there is no any cons
I had work this company in 2019 and this company is outstanding because they gave the perfect opportunity for the fresher and lots of facilities in their company.
Pros
Giving perfect opportunities for the fresher
Cons
N any cons in this company.
I had work in this company and the company has outstanding because they gave many salary benefits for the employers and working environment is too good.
Pros
Extreme level of benefits like salary on time and increment.
Cons
My According i had never found any negativity of this company.
My Experience in this company is one of the best company for the employers because i had worked here and they gave lots of facilities including salary benefits. My According this company have good stuff and well management for the employees job security.
Pros
Salary and job security benefits in this company.
Cons
No any major cons in this company.
I had joined this company in 2019 and 1 year I had worked in this company. The best thing in this company was hours flexibility, no pressurize for the timing. overall very good company.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
I think no any cons in this company my according.
I had worked here for a very long time and i felt very nice to work here. It had job security, salary benefits, good management and a very cool working environment.
Pros
Salary Benefits
Cons
No cons
don't choose this company for your work, bcoz here there is no work culture and on date never the salary will be credited. Your work stress will be too high.
Pros
Cons
Space is not enough to mention here.
I worked As Team Leader Sales And Marketing • Look after sales of property Under construction as well as ready project Residential Flat and Commercial Shop • Database Management Through Primary and Secondary research • Handle a team of Sales Executive & Assistant Managers • Develop strong inter-personal relationships with the Brokers to cohesively bond them together with the Company and integrate them with the vision and core values. • Providing Support to the Sales Team by conducting activities for lead generation.
delay in salary, all the projects are in litigation, engineer has to deal with local people,no proper management and senior technical staff.no work culture
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RAVI GROUP OF COMPANIES?