RBL Bank

India175 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

bankorganisationbankingbranchgrowingpressurecultureorganization

Good, relaxed enviournment. Less pressure but low pay. Stringent staff monitoring. But very friendly atmosphere to work. Good work life balance and stress-free work culture.

Okay for entry level candidates

I was paid really well and learnt a lot about the process in the beginning of my job. It all went downhill and job became monotonous. If you are at the beginning of career, it will be good fit

Pros

Free Tea/ Coffee

Cons

No work life balance

RBL Bank insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

Good work life balance

Limited opportunities for growth.. however good colleagues with fairly decent support functions. Good work life balance with healthy work culture. Pay is average.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Average pay

Good to work nice experience Nice experience to work. Strict timings. Travel within the city. Target oriented job.

Nice experience to work. Strict timings. Travel within the city. Target oriented job. Also branch operational work to handle. Overall normal environment to work.

Pros

Strict timings, Travel within the city, target oriented job, Also branch operational work to handle, Overall normal environment to work.

Cons

Stressful but okay to work. Work pressure. Need to multi tasking

Safe and secure

I would like to tell about this company i have to Thorley enjoying and have to learn something and have to to handle team and my manger support and teaching me alot.. Thorley am enjoyable in rbl bank

Pros

Smart

Cons

Working hour

Competitive

I was working as a assistant manager in RBL bank. There is don't have any data base for new joining person.they don't have any Training part also.....

Pros

Salary part

Cons

No Training and anything for new members

okayish

Tough process. Remuneration not competitive.Less benefits. good learning curve. Freedom to handle clients. At times, it becomes tough for handling. ..

Nice

Bank is too good. The team work is also good and work together. There are benefits in this bank. So I like to here job. This bank is good as compared to other bank

Working culture

When I was working in rbl is too good, I learn lot of thing things like , how to handle the dsa and how to give the productivity, before am joining rbl I was working in nbfc compare to nbfc banking is too good

Pros

No accomdation

Cons

8 Hrs works

Slow Pace

Work - life balance is good. Growth is slow as per career perspective. Bank is not much demanding in business. Not much pressure on Third party products.

Great growth initially

Not in present that great experience. Salary is below industry standards. Good people and good culture. There is no vertical growth and horizontal growth now

Payments operations

Back office operations their is a lack of growth in organisation. Salary hike during appraisal are very low. Salary hike is minimum to new joined. Work and life is not balanced.

Amazing projects to work on

Pros: 1. Good work 2. Great team, depends on the department Cons: 1. Less salary 2. Long working hours 3. No traveling facility

Pros

Good Work

Cons

Less salary

Deputy Manager

Good organisation to work with. But no social life and work culture isn't goodbye to work. Provide good benefits to employees. Overall work culture is good.

Good working conditions with a great management support for each employee. I really enjoy the kind of work I am into as I need to visit business units each and every day it gives me confidence to learn the business model of the clients.

Pros

Esops for all Employees.

Cons

Salary

Productive and fun workplace

It's an amazing organisation to work and nurture your self and enhance your skills for future endeavors. Management is verycooperative and guide you time to time

Pros

Everything is good

Cons

Low salary packages and hiring

Building up the franchise

It was quite challenging to establish an unknown brand of RBL Bank in North as the bank was predominantly present in Kohlapur and Konkan Belt. However with the right team in place who were willing to take the challenge and go all out to prove and create bench mark MoM to make the North the fastest growing region and ensured in 3.4 years the zone emerges as the largest zone on every aspect be it CASA/TPP/TFX/Salary Accounts/Investment Business.

Pros

Esops

Cons

Varied Culture

Best Work culture

I enjoyed great days of my life with RBL Bank Ltd. Provide best opportunites to me. Best higher level management which were easily accessable. Transperancy in Functioning.

Pros

Good work cultre

Cons

Long Hours

Good Work place

Its good work place. Only dont have proper team. Everything is on time . Good working hours . Less employees. Effective training sessions. Good awards after achieving the target.

Pros

Nothing is free

Cons

Long hours some times

Good

Over all job experience is good with working with rbl bank.Keep trust on you,Never give up,Pushing hard work,Enjoying the all time,Don't be panic at any moment.

Pros

Free launch time

Unlike other bank

Culture seems more lively, management hears you out. They seek your suggestion. Although I was doing only internship they provided us ample platforms to voice our opinions. Though they pay you less than market salary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RBL Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare RBL Bank with