RBSA Valuation Advisors LLP

RBSA Valuation Advisors LLP Employee Reviews

Good learning experience, work life balance but employee benefits, HR policies are horrible. Management not good.No PF facility, less salary comparatively.
worst company i have ever worked with... the work culture is really bad.. the management ask you spend your money on OD... payment of OD expense is not timely done... poor/NO HR POLICIES...
My profile was to do the valuation of the flats shops etc first creating their infra value then assessing their market value by researching with in the brokers. I have learnt an=bout asset management and market valuation procedure of the real estate.
Pros
Early growth opportunity as being a small organisation
Cons
less exposure
Work life balance was a little too skewed for some employees, good place to work for travel enthusiasts who like the job.
It has been almost 6 month I am working in this organization. Gained some new technical skills. Learned a lot for good and bad lessons as well. Very good learning about professional behavior within the organization. Prior to RBSA I worked with Kotak Mahindra Bank. Now presently being a part of secondary service industry can realize the difference in work environments. In either way all are best at their positions.
Working at 9.30 a.M to 6.30 P.M but if work is require then we work at late nights Management is to poor
Pros
Free petrol and Mobile
Cons