Reckitt

Reckitt Culture reviews

Clear

Found 48 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,307 reviews

fun workplace

It is a good company to step in corporate world. Working environment is very friendly and mentors are very supportive, and helps me to get the experience of working culture.

Competitive Workplace and Coordination work.

I love to work with Reckitt Benckiser and Pepsico India Holding Pvt Ltd. Working Environment is good and the people work as a team. coordination is another part of working.

Productive and fun place to work

Great environment to work, peers are helpful and supportive and helps in on-field experience. Bus service is great in plant training and discipline was outstanding

Salese

Sales market full time work and market management and culture workplace the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job what you learned

Good place for job

It was good culture and good envirment staff was supported hr was strong . And sallary and ta da and incetive was on time for finicial motivation. Over all gud

Pros

Ta da

Cons

Personal groth

Good healthy workplace

Would want leave benefits and better recognition on the amount of work done with dedication Not preferred temporary job which also hinders growth and learning. Better respect proportionate to job profile required. One paid leave mandatory Learning experience is great and immediate team support for any new idea or understanding work

Pros

Supportive team mates and healthy competitive environment

Cons

No security on health and no leave benefits

Productive and fun working environment

Timings from 9:00 to 5:30. Working environment was good. Lot of opportunities to learn. The management was supportive and helped a lot. The working culture was nice and the day to day operations used to be smooth.

Pros

3 meals a day provided.

Cons

no overtime

Good Culture and Employee Friendly

Good environment and culture to work, peers and managers are good. Management takes good decision at the right and appropriate time. Hardest part is when new system migration was done, lot of pressure and efforts was required to get things stremlined.

Productive and fun

Great place to work with work life balance good salaries ethical very comfortable workplace growth scope balanced work culture complicated hierarchy

Challenging day with rewarding outputs

I work with cross functional & Cross cultural teams. Everyday is a new day at RB and gives me motivation to wake up every morning to get to work. New challenges and new learnings is the most enjoyable part Hard part is it can be very draining at times

Pros

Recognition and Rewards

Cons

Stressful at times

Company provides to explore my skills gaining the new things .

This organisation provide me to develop my skills.Organization provide me the culture which is full of knowledge , full of competitions ,new challenges and culture like doing work in your own home which helps me explore my self.

Pros

Free transport, good food at cheap prices

Cons

Night shifts

Great place to be a part of.

It was very interesting and fun filled job experience. I had great time working here with both job & life balance. Helpful colleagues and great to work with some knowledgeable people.

Productive and supportive workplace

Seniors are very supportive and helpful. Team leader explain task clearly. I gained knowledge of SAP software and how to maintain warehouse and to deal with team members.

Demanding and competitive workplace

Overall a good organization for aggressive and ambitious people. Bosses are friendly and the culture of the MNC is really good. hardest part of the job was travel related and the backend IT support functions.

Pros

Huge Incentives

Cons

Job/Work Life balance goes for a toss

Supportive workplace

Provides SAP training to logistic persons so that work can run smoothly. Manages time of supplying raw materials to production and reduces loss due to time. Supportive workculture and seniors appreciate hardwork of employees.

Competitive work environment

Work environment is competitive and challenging. better work-life balance required, with management setting examples. merit-based review should be the focus

Great Place to learn and grow

RB gives a great cross functional, multi-culture learning platform to the work force. I have been working in RB from past 7years and my job has always been challenging from day 1.

Pros

Multi-culture & multi-lingual platform

Good Workplace with lot of Opportunities.

Good Workplace with lot of Opportunities. Nice work culture and great work experience. Was working here for 01 year but i received daily challenge in this job.

Productive and fun place to work

Nice place with good pay. the hard working staff was appreciated.managers were encouraging and helping in any way possible. great place to start your carrier

QA Manager pharma and medical device

it is a good company to work with. The company is very good but the indian management has spoiled the MNC culture among the employees and playing with dirty politics

Work experience in Reckitt Benckiser

Company is good with respect to safety, Quality and Productivity. I like work culture here and salary is average when compared to other companies. Good place to work and good work culture. Company is good in safety upkeep. Good policies in the company which help the team to be in more clarity. Good team work, drive for achievement. Good work force.

Pros

Free to take right decission

Cons

No transportation / less salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reckitt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Reckitt
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?