Reckitt

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Found 49 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,307 reviews

fun workplace

It is a good company to step in corporate world. Working environment is very friendly and mentors are very supportive, and helps me to get the experience of working culture.

Nice place to work

Nice place to work where you will be provided great job security,InsuranceGood place where you have all facilities like unlimited sick leavesAnnual leaves work from home etc

Right Place to work

Never found so good and excellent place to work. Great mentor and colleague. Learn as much you can every one is going to help and suggest you a right path o do work.

Less level Of Technology used

Need to improve New technology less number of machinery Lot of gap Between management to Working Technicians employee Welfare need to improve New technology Expected

I have learned lot regarding Industrial Standards Safety and project execution. As I am a trainee but they did not treat me as a trainee, by giving projects equal to officers.

Good healthy workplace

Would want leave benefits and better recognition on the amount of work done with dedication Not preferred temporary job which also hinders growth and learning. Better respect proportionate to job profile required. One paid leave mandatory Learning experience is great and immediate team support for any new idea or understanding work

Pros

Supportive team mates and healthy competitive environment

Cons

No security on health and no leave benefits

Good growing workplace

great experience, Learning, and high progress and growth opportunities at hike. You never know the idea of range of workload but with well established system to work with full efficiency and accurately management.

Productive and fun working environment

Timings from 9:00 to 5:30. Working environment was good. Lot of opportunities to learn. The management was supportive and helped a lot. The working culture was nice and the day to day operations used to be smooth.

Pros

3 meals a day provided.

Cons

no overtime

Productive and fun

Great place to work with work life balance good salaries ethical very comfortable workplace growth scope balanced work culture complicated hierarchy

Company provides to explore my skills gaining the new things .

This organisation provide me to develop my skills.Organization provide me the culture which is full of knowledge , full of competitions ,new challenges and culture like doing work in your own home which helps me explore my self.

Pros

Free transport, good food at cheap prices

Cons

Night shifts

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reckitt?

Great place to be a part of.

It was very interesting and fun filled job experience. I had great time working here with both job & life balance. Helpful colleagues and great to work with some knowledgeable people.

Demanding and competitive workplace

Overall a good organization for aggressive and ambitious people. Bosses are friendly and the culture of the MNC is really good. hardest part of the job was travel related and the backend IT support functions.

Pros

Huge Incentives

Cons

Job/Work Life balance goes for a toss

Timings

there is a three shifts in this company, i have been working here 3 years i am unable to balance my life, health problems etc. And there is no security of job.

Good Corporate Standards

Good company to work with high responsibility. A never ending learning will be provided. Increase in salary with performance. Open work atmosphere.

Pros

Nature of work is defined

Cons

rarely promotions will be given even for out performer.

Competitive work environment

Work environment is competitive and challenging. better work-life balance required, with management setting examples. merit-based review should be the focus

Good

Innovative to work with RB,Lot of things to learn and friendly environment. Engineering appliance more to make the things definitly. Maintaining old formalities.

Want to work again with RB

Its one of the Best company i have worked. I was on contract, still i was happy with RB. If i get an chance to work with RB, i wont think anything & join immediate.

Great Place to learn and grow

RB gives a great cross functional, multi-culture learning platform to the work force. I have been working in RB from past 7years and my job has always been challenging from day 1.

Pros

Multi-culture & multi-lingual platform

Good Workplace with lot of Opportunities.

Good Workplace with lot of Opportunities. Nice work culture and great work experience. Was working here for 01 year but i received daily challenge in this job.

Quency

Salary so poor.. But working under this distributor great experience.. I learn how to work.. What is sales.. Every person was so good.... He knows how to tell junior...

QA Manager pharma and medical device

it is a good company to work with. The company is very good but the indian management has spoiled the MNC culture among the employees and playing with dirty politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reckitt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Reckitt