Reckitt

Reckitt Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,307 reviews

Productive and fun work place

This company is mnc very good salary, Iam more things learned last 10 years experience . Good management. Working is very easy,but chemical oriented company

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

8 Hours

Nice place to work

Nice place to work where you will be provided great job security,InsuranceGood place where you have all facilities like unlimited sick leavesAnnual leaves work from home etc

Very nice pace to work

Its a good place to think about long term perspective. Very nice infrastructure and facilities. Big canteen, gym games avalaible. Supportive staff and well managed office.

Good healthy workplace

Would want leave benefits and better recognition on the amount of work done with dedication Not preferred temporary job which also hinders growth and learning. Better respect proportionate to job profile required. One paid leave mandatory Learning experience is great and immediate team support for any new idea or understanding work

Pros

Supportive team mates and healthy competitive environment

Cons

No security on health and no leave benefits

fun Workplace

its Good to Work In RECKITT BENCKISER INDIA PRIVTE LIMITED its nice and very helpful people i enjoy my job in hear and very good management and helpfull HR

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Long Hours

I loved the job content and they appreciated it despite parting of ways

It was a dream job with dream products and dream salary and perks. What went wrong ? I had flown a few times and I had a fear of flying in non pressurized aircraft's. My job demanded a lot of this. I did not take an ethical view of the problem and one mistake led to another until I was told to quit. There was appreciation of my work. But they did tell me I could come back if I overcame the problem of flying. But I did not want to go back even though I fly about freely in the larger aircraft's now.

Pros

Challenging Markets + Good Brands + Salary and Perks + Growth

Cons

I think as most people said there decision was very harsh.

Work place not good

I work in 3 shift and working in 8 hour company not imparted any facilities. I own money duducted transport food etc. But company deducted pf and esi

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

8 hour duty

Good Corporate Standards

Good company to work with high responsibility. A never ending learning will be provided. Increase in salary with performance. Open work atmosphere.

Pros

Nature of work is defined

Cons

rarely promotions will be given even for out performer.

Good workplace

Good support from the management. Good place to work and learn about different things.and this is UK based MNC & I learned about safety guidelines etc.

Pros

Free lunches, snacks

Quency

Salary so poor.. But working under this distributor great experience.. I learn how to work.. What is sales.. Every person was so good.... He knows how to tell junior...

Best work culture & compensation

Customer focused organisation and strive to offer best product in the market to the consumer. Compensation is best in the market. Retain the talents and develop them to perform at their best against competitions.

Pros

Quality food offered in lunch

Work experience in Reckitt Benckiser

Company is good with respect to safety, Quality and Productivity. I like work culture here and salary is average when compared to other companies. Good place to work and good work culture. Company is good in safety upkeep. Good policies in the company which help the team to be in more clarity. Good team work, drive for achievement. Good work force.

Pros

Free to take right decission

Cons

No transportation / less salary

Hardcore Sales Organisation

Hardcore Sales Organisation. Pros-Potential to earn incentives /bonuses is great.Work hard party hard culture.Large areas and freedom to work at your own way. Cons-Job Security,Low HR interaction.

Pros

Incentives, Bonuses

Cons

Job Security, Low HR interactions.

Great company, great brands

One of the fastest growing FMCG companies, it is a great place to work. Great co-workers, good environment, many benefits and lot of learning space for all

Pros

Employee Welfare

Cons

Stressful at times

good produts

nice working experience but salary and time not sufficent for work. enviromenrt is not good.managers are uncomfortable with work.

I am very enjoyed my rb job and learnt many things from here.

I was fresher joined here. I was many things learnt here as like: Transportation handle, manpower handle, dispatch planning,Logistics operation. Management are very good they are help to me for my growth..

Pros

Canteen facility is good.

company is good & growing company in future & working place is nice

this company is good & good culture. company is growing every year. company work place is nice . mor achievement is this group.

Pros

free lounch

god for learning

here more opportunity for learnig and good supporting staff.here my work is achiving the target by maintaining the good oee of the machine...

Pros

paid lunch

Cons

half an hour

dedicated and hard working

learned many instruments handling, more knowledge on GMP and MHRA

Pros

good working atmosphere

Cons

long working hours

Fast paced, to-the-point culture

RB takes pride in being Fast paced and Dynamic. Decisions are taken fast and implementation is faster. With an unstructured way of working, the people are the key resources. Career progression and Compensation are both industry leading.

Pros

Fast culture. Fast Progression. Good compensation.

Cons

Unstructured Way of Working

Reckitt Benckiser

working since 7 yr learned many things good place to work, very innovative team and dyanamic facility standard can be improved more

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Hirarcy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reckitt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Reckitt
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?