Reckitt

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 43 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,307 reviews

fun workplace

It is a good company to step in corporate world. Working environment is very friendly and mentors are very supportive, and helps me to get the experience of working culture.

Right Place to work

Never found so good and excellent place to work. Great mentor and colleague. Learn as much you can every one is going to help and suggest you a right path o do work.

fun Workplace

its Good to Work In RECKITT BENCKISER INDIA PRIVTE LIMITED its nice and very helpful people i enjoy my job in hear and very good management and helpfull HR

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and fun

Great place to work with work life balance good salaries ethical very comfortable workplace growth scope balanced work culture complicated hierarchy

Challenging day with rewarding outputs

I work with cross functional & Cross cultural teams. Everyday is a new day at RB and gives me motivation to wake up every morning to get to work. New challenges and new learnings is the most enjoyable part Hard part is it can be very draining at times

Pros

Recognition and Rewards

Cons

Stressful at times

I loved the job content and they appreciated it despite parting of ways

It was a dream job with dream products and dream salary and perks. What went wrong ? I had flown a few times and I had a fear of flying in non pressurized aircraft's. My job demanded a lot of this. I did not take an ethical view of the problem and one mistake led to another until I was told to quit. There was appreciation of my work. But they did tell me I could come back if I overcame the problem of flying. But I did not want to go back even though I fly about freely in the larger aircraft's now.

Pros

Challenging Markets + Good Brands + Salary and Perks + Growth

Cons

I think as most people said there decision was very harsh.

Demanding and competitive workplace

Overall a good organization for aggressive and ambitious people. Bosses are friendly and the culture of the MNC is really good. hardest part of the job was travel related and the backend IT support functions.

Pros

Huge Incentives

Cons

Job/Work Life balance goes for a toss

Timings

there is a three shifts in this company, i have been working here 3 years i am unable to balance my life, health problems etc. And there is no security of job.

Competitive work environment

Work environment is competitive and challenging. better work-life balance required, with management setting examples. merit-based review should be the focus

Good

Innovative to work with RB,Lot of things to learn and friendly environment. Engineering appliance more to make the things definitly. Maintaining old formalities.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reckitt?

Want to work again with RB

Its one of the Best company i have worked. I was on contract, still i was happy with RB. If i get an chance to work with RB, i wont think anything & join immediate.

QA Manager pharma and medical device

it is a good company to work with. The company is very good but the indian management has spoiled the MNC culture among the employees and playing with dirty politics

Career startup with productive work experience

This is my first company I learned new things .my senior officer were helpful to me in understanding the difficult topics they thought me how to tackle the problem in the most easy way.totaly I had a wonderful work experience and I enjoyed working with Reckitt people.

Pros

Supportive employees

Nice place to work

RB is a good place to work.. As a part of strategic career move i just want to find another Job. There is a value for your ideas in this company which i didn't see in the previous company.

Hardcore Sales Organisation

Hardcore Sales Organisation. Pros-Potential to earn incentives /bonuses is great.Work hard party hard culture.Large areas and freedom to work at your own way. Cons-Job Security,Low HR interaction.

Pros

Incentives, Bonuses

Cons

Job Security, Low HR interactions.

Encourages speed

RB is a great company to work for, it encourages speed over perfection. It also offers opportunities to work in international markets and is a great employer

Business Savvy Organization

Reckitt Benckiser is a great company to learn FMCG business. They are financially very strong organization and encourage entrepreneurial approach. The work environment is fast paced.

Professional & best working environment

A very well managed Professional company with equal opportunity for all employees. Work culture & Environment is one of the be3st in industry. Market leader in most of the categories

Productive and Challenging workplace

Good peaceful company,Comparatively career growth is slow,Challenges,Handling Promotion ,Distribution and channels.Dealing with Prescription as well as OTC products.

productive and fun workplace

working with reckitt benkizer was fun it was a great working culture there. All thje higher management was supportive but except the insecurity of job because of being contractual.

Pros

brkfast etc

Cons

long hours, job insecurity, contractual job etc

Great company, great brands

One of the fastest growing FMCG companies, it is a great place to work. Great co-workers, good environment, many benefits and lot of learning space for all

Pros

Employee Welfare

Cons

Stressful at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reckitt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Reckitt