Red Bull

Red Bull Employee Reviews

India's no 1 company in beverage it's a good product excellent margin to distributor nd outlet owner in the taste superb This is the best company to long term work
Pros
Superb
Cons
Superb
To provide large number of devices allowed advertisement for Red Bull benefit for running best running energy drink for body that help to run fast no side effects are there
-There is good environment to learning and having to build the experience those have to required in the organizations.Good to build the new experience
One gets to learn a lot and is responsible for promoting the brand in events in their respective cities and maintaining relations with the authorities of various campuses and event organizers. I was a part of the Field marketing team also known as consumer collecting team.
Productive and challenging Work Place challenge job ...product demand is superb.... some internal issues with Rate Cutting but culture is very good lots of thing to learn and work bigger geographical area alocated
Well, working with Red Bull is like riding a Roller Coaster. No matter what if someone has worked for Red Bull wont forget the experience. Awesome....
Working in Red Bull is both fun and challenging. The work environment is very friendly and the management team is very approachable. I have learned a lot while I was in Red bull and have gained some real mentors for life.
Work life was fun and filled with excess amount of interaction with consumers and people. This job made me very confident, taught me some good leadership skills and helped me with marketing and how everything really works behind the scenes. This was by far the best place I ever worked, the management was very supportive and helped us if we ever messed up, they knew exactly how to do their job, super friendly people. The hardest part was going outstation in the hot sun to work, other than that, I loved everything about my job.
Pros
pick up- drop service, free redbull, free event tickets
Cons
no cons
I learned a lot from the company, being my first job, the people were supportive, provided adequate training. The staff members were approachable and dependable.
Red Bull is world's leading energy brand and my job is to maintain and help the brand grow in Pune. My responsibility is to achieve the marketing targets and design campaigns.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Red Bull?
A typical day at work for me would be filled with a lot of fun as well as working on my responsibilities throughout. Excellent office atmosphere & management. Exciting work. A good combination of desk work and field work breaking the monotony of a total office environment .
Pros
Cons
Growth in the company
It provides a lot of exposure for students and is a great place to build contacts and grow as a person. It has flexible work timings,Where we work after college and for around 5-6 hours.
It was fun to work in Redbull you learn everyday new things , feel challenged . work life balance is on high. While you working hard you party harder .
Excellent working environment and great working place. Good realtions and contacts are built. Learning experience about marketing and events, exhibitions.
Superb Experience Lot of Learning Diverse geography Purely Professional Fun and Full of Life Superb Work Culture Sometimes slow growth generates negative thought. But end of the day the Reward is the one thing motivates all for the Brand.
Pros
Youth Brand and Rapidly Growing Brand
Cons
Slow Growth
Fun. Youthful. Vibrant. Red Bull is a place where you are supposed to work really hard but you are also supposed to have a great time doing so. The parties and the 'fun' culture needs to be a part of who you are.
Red bull company best company ever events manage by thge red bull is awsome red bull company service is best, red bull event also very enjoyable red bull
I have a great experience working with Robert Bosch for their clients. I love the work environment and the colleagues a very cooperative. All are having very good time management skills.
Red bull is one of the best company in terms of Working atmosphere and Innovative ideas.I was appreciated by the company whenever I have approached to my my Manager some new and inovative ideas
Pros
Company culture is best.
Cons
Undefined Territory
Good Company with great Brand Value.Globally Trying to establish in India with Positive approach but lacking in process and New Team is a concern for the company.
Pros
Free Redbull for Employees
Cons
Long Working hours
Great place to learn and start your career, good job culture and open to new ideas. A lean structure that gives flexibility at work.
  1. Employee Reviews