Red Hat

Red Hat Employee Reviews

India63 reviews

redopenculturelearnlifefreecompanygood

Fun workplace with employee friendly environment

I loved the Red Hat work culture. No micromanagement by the reporting managers. You are individually responsible for a few tasks but in a collaborative environment. People help each other in even small situations. There was no animosity even after leaving Red Hat or during the notice period. They give a free hand to employees for their personal growth as well.

Pros

Free cafe zone and WFH

Cons

Na

Best workplace for true collaborative spirit

Best workplace for true collaborative spirit. Open source culture. Great opportunities to work with other stakeholders. Innovative open source products.

Red Hat insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment

Awesome company to work

It's a nice company with good work life balance and there is no end to earning. Company always rewards you for your good work. It's a retirement company where you never ever be bored.

Pros

No words to explain

Cons

No cons I can think as of now

Fun place to work at along with amazing people

Red Hat work culture is truly amazing. People are very helpful and supportive. Company has various programs that help you learn and upskill yourself by doing different courses for free.

Pros

Work life balance is really good

Cons

Less pay compared to similar companies

Best place to work

Overall stable & growing organization.Best work life balance and flexibility.Red Hat believes in organic growth and hence existing employees get preference in terms of growing to next level then others.

Pros

Stable Flexible Employee friendly Open culture

Cons

Compansations is not that good compare to other products base organization.

Productive and Fun working here.

There is lots of Pros with no cons I felt working here.Only had to jump for new project and to double the hike.I don't want to include confidential company information or personally identifiable but most of the managers are good.

Pros

Free Breakfast and Dinner (if you are working after 8pm), Lots of foods and beverages provided. Employees pampered like anything, No need to ask for hike or IBM shares, you will receive them from your manager without asking.

Cons

No such I felt. Only thing which could be improved is internal recruitment.

Great place to work, with great culture

Good onboarding practicesGood culture Good pay hikeTransparent approach towards each otherOpen CultureNo PoliticsGreat Global Opportunity Diversity

Great company but less salary

Great company with less salary. Overall culture is good, Wfh support is also good and managers are not too bossy. Overall love the company culture just that salary is not upto market standards.

Pros

Cons

Less pay

Very good Place to work for.

Its an excellent company to work for. Treats employees very well and most of the managers are really good. Yearly hikes may be little less comparing to other product based company, but not very bad though. Get around 10% every year.

Pros

Cons

Nothing I know

Truely Open- No place like Red Hat

Best company to start your career withFlexible and transparent environmentUpper leadership always tries their best to encourage the RH valuesOpen culture and spirit of meritocracyWork life balance encouragedEveryone in RH loves the companyAlways ready to help each other

Pros

Great colleagues, great food, no formals

Cons

Pay may be less

The best place to work

I can't say enough but working at Red Hat feels like home. There is no work pressure except in few months where customers are top on our head. I would recommend anyone to join this company and enjoy the collaborative work place.

Pros

Breakfast

Cons

Salary a little less than giant companies

Productive & Fun Loving Culture

A great learning experience with open source product management. Always ready to reinvent yourself with great minds at work. Indeed a futuristic journey.

Great Company to work with

Great Company to work with, Nice Salary, excellent services, awesome workspace , moreover they provide the best in class tech to ease your workload...

Awesome Work Culture

Working with Red Hat Pune since one month. The work culture is awesome. With WFH facilities and more. Cons They should reduce the number of meetings.

good workplace

Enjoyed working with the whole new environment with highly encouraging and very helpful individuals.Working here gave me the path for learning and gave me a path to improve my career

Good place to work and also motivating, will always push you to achieve goals

Good workplace, supportive environment and fast-paced work. I have been working at Red Hat full-time for about a year Pros Good Culture Great learning curve Helpful colleagues Work life balance Free to learn and implement Cons Sometimes people try to create dependancy Advice to Management Keep up the good work. Take care of the employees who really wish to put effort to organisation success.

Great Company

Great Company open culture flexible timings latest technology Cloud Openstack, Plenty of opportunity to learn new technology. Open Management, Good place to be in

Productive and Open Culture workplace.

Each day at Red Hat brings new things to learn and an amazing workplace. Their open culture brings feasibility in work and have a healthy and productive environment.

Productive and fun place to work

One of the best companies to work. Best in the class facilities and work culture. Payscale is also very good compared to its competitors. Redhat is known globally for its open-source and diversified culture

Working

I just joined few months ago here team support is very great and always you will have challenges in this company hence the time of your job goes in fraction of time. I never realize that we have hard challenges here because our Leader support is too good.

Pros

Free lunch, Breakfast, Drinks

Cons

Long Hours

Good Organisation to work

Red Hat is a good Organisation to work for. A unique company which work culture is unmatched to anyone. Company provides very good work life balance. Best organization for womens. Management of Shared services department is immature and needs to grow up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Hat. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Red Hat with

Red Hat reviews by popular job title

• Red Hat