Red Hat

Red Hat Employee Reviews

Its an excellent company to work for. Treats employees very well and most of the managers are really good. Yearly hikes may be little less comparing to other product based company, but not very bad though. Get around 10% every year.
Pros
Cons
Nothing I know
Best company to start your career withFlexible and transparent environmentUpper leadership always tries their best to encourage the RH valuesOpen culture and spirit of meritocracyWork life balance encouragedEveryone in RH loves the companyAlways ready to help each other
Pros
Great colleagues, great food, no formals
Cons
Pay may be less
I can't say enough but working at Red Hat feels like home. There is no work pressure except in few months where customers are top on our head. I would recommend anyone to join this company and enjoy the collaborative work place.
Pros
Breakfast
Cons
Salary a little less than giant companies
A great learning experience with open source product management. Always ready to reinvent yourself with great minds at work. Indeed a futuristic journey.
Great Company to work with, Nice Salary, excellent services, awesome workspace , moreover they provide the best in class tech to ease your workload...
Working with Red Hat Pune since one month. The work culture is awesome. With WFH facilities and more. Cons They should reduce the number of meetings.
Enjoyed working with the whole new environment with highly encouraging and very helpful individuals.Working here gave me the path for learning and gave me a path to improve my career
Good workplace, supportive environment and fast-paced work. I have been working at Red Hat full-time for about a year Pros Good Culture Great learning curve Helpful colleagues Work life balance Free to learn and implement Cons Sometimes people try to create dependancy Advice to Management Keep up the good work. Take care of the employees who really wish to put effort to organisation success.
Great Company open culture flexible timings latest technology Cloud Openstack, Plenty of opportunity to learn new technology. Open Management, Good place to be in
Each day at Red Hat brings new things to learn and an amazing workplace. Their open culture brings feasibility in work and have a healthy and productive environment.
One of the best companies to work. Best in the class facilities and work culture. Payscale is also very good compared to its competitors. Redhat is known globally for its open-source and diversified culture
I just joined few months ago here team support is very great and always you will have challenges in this company hence the time of your job goes in fraction of time. I never realize that we have hard challenges here because our Leader support is too good.
Pros
Free lunch, Breakfast, Drinks
Cons
Long Hours
Red Hat is a good Organisation to work for. A unique company which work culture is unmatched to anyone. Company provides very good work life balance. Best organization for womens. Management of Shared services department is immature and needs to grow up.
Learned all the commands from basic to kernel to become full system admin. learnt a lot nice, interesting, nice to use. Very helpful support community.
The best thing about this company was open culture. They practiced the freedom given to any employee hence the amount of faith that an employee has is enormous in the brand.
Perfect company to work culture and benefits wise. I spent more than 4 years at RedHat and each day spent was a delight because of the culture. A typical day at work would include a lot of challenging work with helpful managers giving you responsibility and pushing you with constructive criticism to do complete your responsibilities.
Solid encouragement & support from local employees. Appreciable cooperation, guidance for further development in career.. But if you are working with at small office you gets dominant from all levels. So higher insecurity. But all together company's work culture was excellent, With all growing features lot of things to learn & if you have capacity to push your knowledge to business than its a best place to work & show your talents.
Pros
Didn't get much time to improve or can't concentrate due to bulky projects
Cons
Miss communication within team
Everyday working here makes me feel good and proud to be part of open source .I have learned working on different tools.Everyone's view matters and you feel valued. The work culture is great.It will be good if other organisation can also follow same thing.You are given the freedom of being yourself and that helps you to do good.
Pros
Flexibilty in working hours
Cons
Don't know yet
Red Hat Is an Open Source Company. I am very happy to get a chance to work here. I have learned so many things from Red Hat. It is really turning point of my life.
typically busy in my day to day work learn more people skills local management is not compliant to global standard broader culture is quite open and admiring hardest part is when all is messed up and need to find where to start resolving. recognition
Apart from Facility team, everyone is good. No bonding within the facility team. Facility team don't know the meaning of team work. Very poor experience
  1. Employee Reviews