Relaxo Footwear

Relaxo Footwear Job Security & Advancement reviews

I was able to complete any goals of the such organization. I am taking all afford to complete the targets helping my skill, knowledge and experience.
Best place to gain experience and working with company. Anybody wanna grow his carrier so surely an start their best. Their management is a call away thing.
i am good coordinating with senior staff member and i am handle the manpower with good communication. i am try my best in case of working. This is good working place for make career.
My First Experience In Relaxo Footwear and very Good Culture in Relaxo so I am very happy and Company Systems is mnc So I suggest to my friends Please join Relaxo Group
The company is overall good and have a transparent in all field and give salary on time ,but their is more unnecessary pressure in sales at so level according to salary given to us ,and no scope of growth while working at so level ,
Everything is perfect there and work culture is good and working environment r better then other companies and every one is supporting there and give his experience and so many options yo learn and express to ur self
1 Very competitive, Productive,Amazing team work,learned New technology .Day at work is very informative and fruitful everyday there is a new learning.Nothing was hard whole staff and team members are so supportive.
Good working culture everything is systematic and yearly increment or promotion amd work will be appreciate there is lots of things to learn from there.
It gives you an opportunity to gather more & more skills, very focused work environment, technological development is good. Overall, company offers good career building opportunity.
Relaxo Footwear Ltd is ONE OF THE leading SHOE INDUSTRIES IN INDIA.Feeling to work with this organization just like a FAMILY MEMBER no any kind of pressure here.Work culture is very good and every one is feel his/her is very much safe in organization
Pros
Good working hour
Cons
N/a
Standard of company is good management also nice but senior are only use junior for our promotion very low growth of salary and post always butter paste man find growth and post high politics
Pros
Cons
No limit
salary is very less , cpmpany policy is not so good . distributor contact the MD / CEO directly . minimal support from the management . cheap class distributors .
I m join as a fresher in good company so its was veery dificult for me to prove myself. So many challenges r there comptition also be there. but my sinors support me alot and coworkers also my thinking is that always do ur work with honesty and take a intrest in job tittle...
no more progress large time taking for promotion only back biter is more successful person for the new person is critical to live there salary increment not good only joining time provide good salary then 5 to 6 % if you complained to any one then you will kick out and nothing more to say
Pros
paid lunch in 18 rs
Cons
12 hrs duty time
Productive but not fun promotion process very slow and salary hike poor I am currently working here since june 2012 to till date and other things are good
Pros
Cons
12 Hrs
Need to improve software technology. Gives important to IT product, its gives you more profitable. Working culture is good. You should develop all the software in-house, not given vender.
environment is not good. no more space for growth. Low salary. demotivating staff (co-workers). Not so good management
I committed mistake suggest other not to join.No transparency & frequent changes at VP level during my tenure 3 VP- Sales left in sales & 3 VP-HR left.Highest attrition rate at all level from bottom to top. Every thing depends on family members of company owners. No skill development program. Not to raise any objection even if promoters are wrong bcoz it is a family business. Nothing enjoyable moment.
Pros
Nothing for employees no health, accidental insurance, No Maternity as per Govt rule
Cons
No overtime allowance to employees those who working late night during closing, no transportation for female co-workers those who work late night during sales closing.
Its overall perfect experience in current working culture. Company growth and management is perfect. Good incentives and award culture for performance. Co workers are supportive. The hardest thing is of stock availability. .Working hours are start at 9.30 Am till 6.00 pm.
Pros
Good incentives
Cons
Extreme Travelling.
A Best footwear company in India.Relaxo Footwears Limited.
Pros
100 D, A
Cons
19 Month
Very good company to work with. More prospects of growth but the package growth is slow.
Pros
good work timings, good incentive structure
  1. Job Security & Advancement