Reliable Services

Reliable Services Employee Reviews

It is a project of Inland waterways of India, & i worked on system operator position. Here we use VHF band for communication purpose. We note down dynamic weather data for vessel safety purpose in river.
Customer Service Representative is the best work. A person nature gets experienced by meeting every other person and gets to know a lot from the work by showing respect.
Good Place to Work For Friendly Environment, .Very supportive Colleagues, Management is also good, personal support also given Working Style is also great
It was good company and all staff were very helpful n friendly . N tym they were very friendly n punctual . N my managing director sir was very good n very intellectual person .so I have a good experience with reliable services.
As a fresher you can learn many things from here.Seniors will guide you properly. Don't expect too much salary.there are no other economical benefits than salary
I have learned lots of things from here not only in software but also managerial and marketing techniques. This is a small firm with a lots of things are hidden. we can explore it our self.
Having very good culture and management.. co operative workers and sir. enjoy to handling portels and taking telephonic interviews. the hardest part is calling and calling to candidates. but best experience to freshers to learn overall recruitment without any hectic.
Pros
gud culture
Cons
repeted work