Reliance Brands Limited

Reliance Brands Limited Employee Reviews

India104 reviews

reliancebrandtargetretailpressuregrowthsalarylearn

That is the only one place when I am working I haven't felt that i am working that job profile made me a child

But the only reason to left is few people misusing their powers for doing partiality.I was always happy to working in HAMLEYS TOYS . And i suggest to for a rightful person please offer them a good pay.

Knowledge to gain from all the aspects and to know about a business growing skilled and hardwork

It was very pleasant to work with Reliance brand and also you have save secured job even when it was situation of covid organization was still paying every one.

Reliance Brands Limited insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Negative people around and environment is also negative

Pathetic environmentNot a good place to workFull of politicsPoor ManagementHR Team is not at all supportiveSuger coated peopleLike to show offExtra working hours

Work politics.

In terms of growth in retail, RBL has a lot of opportunities but in terms of work culture, I had a horrible experience. Always cross check the work culture before joining any brand under them because some brands may have excellent work culture while some brands may drain out all your energy. Choose wisely.

extremely demotivating and toxic work environment

there is absolutely no work- life balance. Rather, they think that they have owned you by giving you a salary. highly unprofessional language being used by few individuals. they do nit give you enough time to settle in and expect you to understand the functioning from the first day. definitely, not the first company to start your career with

Cool place to work and grow

Good place to work , I enjoyed my time have career options and good earning plans too, heads of the company are so cool , and great organisation to work with respectfully.

Fun Place

During the course of the internship, have learned a lot but it was helped to gain knowledge in the field of e-commerce and helped to understand the basic concepts

Good exp

Over all experience is good they listen employee issue as finance group company so they have good hr policy and work from home facility which is good and work life balance is o good.

Pros

Salary, work life balance

Fun workplace

Working environment is really good, the only concern is RBL has 80:20 for an individual's package which sometimes create a drawback for employee. Overall working at RBL is fun

Specially I am enjoy my life with work

Relience is good platform of life achieve goals.Along with working here, I got to learn a lot that will help my happy life.the atmosphere here is highly professional who will help life ahead..

Stressful work environment hitler kind of management staff is treated like animals

Would never join rbl again unless starving very bad management and benefits appraisal are like peanuts new joiners get more salary that the old staff.

Pros

Salary on last working day

Cons

Long hours, low pay no overtime

Very Good

Nice work Experience..... Good Support from Seniors... Good management..... Very good Working Environment..... Best employment opportunities...... Overall Good Experience....

No work life balance

If you're in finance team you will not have a good work life balance . Apart from that I believe you will have a good time. The average age group is 20 to 30 so thats a bonus especially if you're young. Employees are very open minded and friendly.

Giid company to work

Amazing experience it was over here to work.The company environment and the company policies are amazing. I felt very great to work here.Their Health policy is the best thing.

Leaning never ends

The overall experience was good but the work life balance was a little bit off, the staff were good and work pressure was almost none but on my free times I used to learn so many things related to retail.

Pros

All expenses paid

Cons

Work life balance

Stressful and challenging

Working at mid-level can be challenging since too much is asked for, moreover got to learn a lot. There would be encouragement for creativity and a person gets to at least try once given the opportunity

Good company

Good environment to work with ! Extremely good bosses and mentors to enhance skills! Happy to be a part of such a good organisation! Good salary and management

Productive and fun workplace

Its really good to work with Reliance as brand in your portfolio. In difficult times when market is unsure about job security Reliance is the company which can rest assure you that they are with you ! Rest don't need any words to explain how Reliance as a company is !

Worst Management Ever

No focus on employee growth. Some senior executives are extremely rude with new hires. Many a times company hires you for corporate roles but make you work at their stores. No employee-friendly policies. Extremely rude senior management. Highly bureaucratic culture.

It is a good company to join and work with but Salary is not good for me.

My review is good for the company because everything is good apart from salary and appraisal .I am enjoying and learning many things here. It is good company to start your retail career.

Fun Workplace

It was a nice experience working with Reliance Brand. Fun environment to work. Celebrate all festival at workplace. Lot of activities in the office. Best place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Brands Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Brands Limited with

• Reliance Brands Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?