Reliance Brands Limited

Reliance Brands Limited Employee Reviews

Stressful work environment hitler kind of management staff is treated like animals

Would never join rbl again unless starving very bad management and benefits appraisal are like peanuts new joiners get more salary that the old staff.

Pros

Salary on last working day

Cons

Long hours, low pay no overtime

Specially I am enjoy my life with work

Relience is good platform of life achieve goals.Along with working here, I got to learn a lot that will help my happy life.the atmosphere here is highly professional who will help life ahead..

Very Good

Nice work Experience..... Good Support from Seniors... Good management..... Very good Working Environment..... Best employment opportunities...... Overall Good Experience....

No work life balance

If you're in finance team you will not have a good work life balance . Apart from that I believe you will have a good time. The average age group is 20 to 30 so thats a bonus especially if you're young. Employees are very open minded and friendly.

Giid company to work

Amazing experience it was over here to work.The company environment and the company policies are amazing. I felt very great to work here.Their Health policy is the best thing.

Leaning never ends

The overall experience was good but the work life balance was a little bit off, the staff were good and work pressure was almost none but on my free times I used to learn so many things related to retail.

Pros

All expenses paid

Cons

Work life balance

Stressful and challenging

Working at mid-level can be challenging since too much is asked for, moreover got to learn a lot. There would be encouragement for creativity and a person gets to at least try once given the opportunity

Good company

Good environment to work with ! Extremely good bosses and mentors to enhance skills! Happy to be a part of such a good organisation! Good salary and management

Productive and fun workplace

Its really good to work with Reliance as brand in your portfolio. In difficult times when market is unsure about job security Reliance is the company which can rest assure you that they are with you ! Rest don't need any words to explain how Reliance as a company is !

Worst Management Ever

No focus on employee growth. Some senior executives are extremely rude with new hires. Many a times company hires you for corporate roles but make you work at their stores. No employee-friendly policies. Extremely rude senior management. Highly bureaucratic culture.

Jobs at Reliance Brands Limited

See more jobs

It is a good company to join and work with but Salary is not good for me.

My review is good for the company because everything is good apart from salary and appraisal .I am enjoying and learning many things here. It is good company to start your retail career.

Fun Workplace

It was a nice experience working with Reliance Brand. Fun environment to work. Celebrate all festival at workplace. Lot of activities in the office. Best place to work.

Productive and fun working place

Very good company to start your career in retail. You can learn a lot while working in this company. It hosts a lot of brands which is more towards luxury.

i am hard working

i am hard working and want to have a good career so looking for work to establish myself. I had interest in fashion and perused in it and want to have a great command on all the fields.

Excellent !!

Reliance brands Limited is the most reputed retail company of India. Reliance brands has international platform and corporate culture. working in RBL, is like working with international professional and retail companies. I have learned a lot from my business head in field of administration, marketing, planning sales strategy etc.

A great organisation

Respect and fairness Trust and integrity Growth mindset Teamwork Employee engagement and opportunities for advancement. Communication and transparency Diversity

Pros

The brand name

Everyday adds to a learning experience

With RBL, you can never stop learning. Each day is different and comes with a new challenge. This organisation will tap into your talent and take it to the next level.

It has been one of the best work places in my career

It has an amazing and a very professional work space,this part of my career was full of professional knowledge and experience,The management focuses a lot on the employees

Amazing Experience

One of the best work place and one of the best company to work for, immense things to learn at Reliance Brands Limited, I had an amazing experience, my subordinates were there to help 24/7

Productive and fun working place

Have learn all the prospect of working culture and managing the things, its was a great learning and opportunity to become a manger of the store and take care of all prospect given by the company , achieveing the goal of the organization and coming over the challenges is an achievement.

Pros

Wining free gifts

fun workplace

amazing work culture....time was at good stretch.. i had a very supportive time. always ready to help with anything. my manager was amazing too. he was always ready to listen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Brands Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Reliance Brands Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?