Reliance General Insurance

Reliance General Insurance Employee Reviews

India179 reviews

It is a nice place to work but not in all departments.If you get a chance working there you can consider.

You can consider working here.Nice place to work.Pros are flexible work hours.nice cafeteria.work culture is ok.Cons are not all saturdays are off.Alternate saturdays are off.

Pros

Working hours are not too much.

Cons

Slow growth.

Nice work place 2nd home

They celebrate birthday on every month last day of all by calling all team at one place like gathering. Big cake is ordered with snacks, cold drinks etc for all..

Reliance General Insurance insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

You will learn so many things after working here.

My work was competitive, challenging and different from any other role.Liked the culture of the company.The people over there are understanding and polite.

Company focuses more on income and Less knowledge with Managers

Company only cares more about income and processes are very weak. Some of the Manager do not know about their own process but put pressure for business. Advisors do not get their payouts on time..

Good

A great company with good ideologies.wanna to work in this company.Have worked in hyderabad office for almost 2 and a half years,really missing the office and good friends.

good place with professionalism

I loved the work culture and pro activeness they encouragemeeting targets always gives us pleasuretrainings are very goodapplication we use is very clear

Cons

long hours some times offs not given as promised

Supportive, Productive, Activities

Really good experience in working with RGI. They really care about the employees needs. The environment is really good for work. Also fun at business module is awesome.

it was not good to work there. very narrow minded people

I did not like working there because of work pressure . No recognition for your work. Very routine work with no expection of growth or promotion. conventional company

Pros

Cons

no work life balance

Back office

Excellent office And staff , salary had been done months and date, back office work is very important for me, my destination back office and diller visits

Cons

working with reliance was a good experience

working with reliance was a good experience, I was recruited as a sales manager in an agency vertical wherein I have to recruit an agent and through them have to drive a business for my company. Overall experience was good.

Na

Overall experience in Reliance general insurance is very good for me. I learn a lot of things. Specially how to convince to please on call and many more.

Later

After sometimes we will decide. But the company is awesome and good environment of business and also generak insurance is a best platform for starting career.

Bad work environment

Negative pressure from one of the manager.Bad work environment.... Can't maintain eork life balance.... Always froces employees to work for extra hours..

Pros

Cons

Many

productive

it was good to work with them... team work.. everyone helps each other.. supportive environment...and their clients are very supportive especially Ms.Falguni thakkar..she supported me alot and I learnt alot from her...

Productive, and with fun

It's good, Satisfied. Work only with mapped bank branches. and with advisor which made by me, motivate them for business, make relationship for it. It's good.

A good company

Reliance is good and biggest company for work but some problems in management. Management is provide poor service employees and customers. I am working general insurance sector in this company . On small market some issues in management Between employees and customers.

Not mentioned

Gud not so bad but its contract basis given opportunity not permanent so if interested so go target archived If gives insensitive but not to go if not other

Good place to learn new things.more productivity

I got so much opportunities to learn new things. Good working atmosphere, supportive senior staff, they used to correct our mistakes and encourages us to move in a progressive way. Our productivity was very high during that period because previously there was huge pendency of claims and we faced huge claims . All the staff used to work unitedly to reach our targets.

Good company

Good company salary was good Can have a good career Working in this company Start up can learn a lot Work life balance Good colleagues and support Go

Productive good working

Reliance general insurance company is very good company. In reliance general insurance company very good atmosphere of learning and working. I learned a lot of things related to insurance sector.

Good Company

Reliance General Insurance company is one of the best insurance company .and i hope is best platfome of new or experianced persons.thanks for supporting me relinace general insurance company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance General Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance General Insurance with

• Reliance General Insurance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?