Reliance General Insurance

Reliance General Insurance Employee Reviews

working with reliance was a good experience, I was recruited as a sales manager in an agency vertical wherein I have to recruit an agent and through them have to drive a business for my company. Overall experience was good.
I did not like working there because of work pressure . No recognition for your work. Very routine work with no expection of growth or promotion. conventional company
Pros
Cons
no work life balance
Excellent office And staff , salary had been done months and date, back office work is very important for me, my destination back office and diller visits
Cons
Overall experience in Reliance general insurance is very good for me. I learn a lot of things. Specially how to convince to please on call and many more.
After sometimes we will decide. But the company is awesome and good environment of business and also generak insurance is a best platform for starting career.
Negative pressure from one of the manager.Bad work environment.... Can't maintain eork life balance.... Always froces employees to work for extra hours..
Pros
Cons
Many
it was good to work with them... team work.. everyone helps each other.. supportive environment...and their clients are very supportive especially Ms.Falguni thakkar..she supported me alot and I learnt alot from her...
It's good, Satisfied. Work only with mapped bank branches. and with advisor which made by me, motivate them for business, make relationship for it. It's good.
Reliance is good and biggest company for work but some problems in management. Management is provide poor service employees and customers. I am working general insurance sector in this company . On small market some issues in management Between employees and customers.
Gud not so bad but its contract basis given opportunity not permanent so if interested so go target archived If gives insensitive but not to go if not other
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance General Insurance?
I got so much opportunities to learn new things. Good working atmosphere, supportive senior staff, they used to correct our mistakes and encourages us to move in a progressive way. Our productivity was very high during that period because previously there was huge pendency of claims and we faced huge claims . All the staff used to work unitedly to reach our targets.
Good company salary was good Can have a good career Working in this company Start up can learn a lot Work life balance Good colleagues and support Go
Reliance general insurance company is very good company. In reliance general insurance company very good atmosphere of learning and working. I learned a lot of things related to insurance sector.
Reliance General Insurance company is one of the best insurance company .and i hope is best platfome of new or experianced persons.thanks for supporting me relinace general insurance company
Good to work in field for customer satisfaction. Always give priority to customer. Self confidence is more important in this field. Service iscon top priority.
It was a great experience to work in the company. I learned how to face challenges and make most out of adverse situations. I also believe to have boosted my technical and communication skills here.
There is lesser support from organization but culture was good .i enjoyed maintaining relationships with corporate partners.love to work with reliance general.
Pros
Cons
Long timings
Good company.workplace is friendly for male and female both But salary is not good for u. Job security is good. All over it's good experience to learn
Everything is good and learning a lot in this company and management is awesome... better for good learn that... Good opportunity for working that....
It is good company. As per job security it is best organisation. Work is more stressful as no life balance. Overall experience is good. It is providing good money as a part of Bonus.
The place is good to learn things but one has to be severely compromise on salary packages as the working hours do not justify your wages. Back office post are taken upon of-role salary process.