Reliance Industries Ltd
Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Review

Best learning experience.

June 25, 2015
A typical day at work would start at 8:00 a.m. starting with the meeting with our industrial guide. We would discuss the plans and work for the whole day and start off with the reading of reports and design sheets. I learned various unit operations and processes in this petrochemical giant. It was a very enjoyable and learning experience with interactions with lots of co-workers of almost every engineering background. They were very educated and learned professionals and genius in their field of work. The management was co-operative and the plant was very well managed. The hardest part of the job was climbing on distillation columns and storage tanks as they were very huge and tall and it was little frightening. But, the overall experience was adventurous.Almost, every part of the job was extremely enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunches, free shuttle bus service
Cons
No cons as such in this company.
August 17, 2020
Graduate Engineering Trainee (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Working in reliance industries gives me a great exposure of working and here I'd learn about old technology to advanced one.i hade learn about various fire fighting system and equipment, deeply knowledge of fire vehicle and their design, during fire training activities
Pros
Great exposure to your domain
Cons
Over stressed due to less manpower
April 30, 2020
GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) (Current Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Don't join specially if you are getting hired for the bond team. They make false promises that you will get a chance to work on Blockchan, AI and other trending technologies. But it's all a lie. Specially the Jio BOND Team, they hire bright students from good colleges and spoil their career. And if try to leave the company they force you to pay an amount and leave and don't let you serve notice period.
April 5, 2020
GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) (Former Employee) - Jamnagar, Gujarat
It more reliable & good experience in both technically & professionally as well as good working environment. Also inspiring to parform good role and also increase our career. I also advise to other people who increase growth in life. Thanks to all.