Reliance Industries Ltd
View all Reliance Industries Ltd reviews

Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Review

Challenging and Good Work Life Balance

Highly motivated individuals with clear focus on employee work-life balance.The promotional offers and team meetings are good with knowledgeable and interactive.

Pros

Free calling

Cons

Same role

Good for new engineer

Good for new engineers who wants to learn the system as system are well placed in reliance for each and every process. well placed to learn about sop & smps.
Same role

Very good working culture

My Planning career started from this company. I am fortunate enough for getting such an organization to work at the beginning phase of my career as a planning engineer. I was contacted directly from the company HR. My experience was very nice. The interview was of thoroughly asked questions.
Same location

I was learned lot of thinks product knowledge and more .I am very happy to working with reliance industry.

Reliance Company is giving lot of opportunities and fecility to employees.It is a retail field.we can earn lot of products incentives store insensitive and more .I will give 5 ⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐ reliance industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with