Reliance Industries Ltd logo
Reliance Industries Ltd
View all Reliance Industries Ltd reviews

Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Review

compiling all store data.

Most days I get in early so I can get emails done and be ready for the new task. On a typical day last week, I had a mail that to compiling all the south region data with in a day, with immediate effect i communicate all store to send the data in given format 30 store one day. At final time in am missing 5 store which was not communicated, one of my co-worker help out with contacting and to give full data regarding those 5 stores, finally in time line i completed successfully, for this we got appreciation mail form my RM.

Same role

Overall very good

Overall very good experience in ril. Good family life. Specially township life. Good arrangements for playground. Good development , learning then leading.
Same role

A typical day at work starts with making permits, planning, resource mobilisation, ensure safety and vendor management. One can develop skills in operations here. This is best place to go if one likes operations.
Same location

Someone

Comlany is good but managers and hr don't have minimum coolness But employees more helpfull in the reliance but take care of hr and managers they don't have minimum knowledge

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with

• Reliance Industries Ltd
  • compiling all store data.