Reliance Industries Ltd
Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Review

Easy going job, with less on technical knowledge learning

June 1, 2017
I left the organization very early after joining. But till the time I spent there, I felt that it would not be a nice place if one is interested in acquiring technical knowledge. For the intermediate management/engineer level, the work comprises of fairly long shifts (can be absurd shift timing if Chemical engineer), but the work is not strenuous (or perhaps I did not spend enough time to judge well).
Pros
Free Lunch! : P
Cons
technical learning is limited to maintenance domain, initially atleast
August 17, 2020
Graduate Engineering Trainee (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Working in reliance industries gives me a great exposure of working and here I'd learn about old technology to advanced one.i hade learn about various fire fighting system and equipment, deeply knowledge of fire vehicle and their design, during fire training activities
Pros
Great exposure to your domain
Cons
Over stressed due to less manpower
April 30, 2020
GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) (Current Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Don't join specially if you are getting hired for the bond team. They make false promises that you will get a chance to work on Blockchan, AI and other trending technologies. But it's all a lie. Specially the Jio BOND Team, they hire bright students from good colleges and spoil their career. And if try to leave the company they force you to pay an amount and leave and don't let you serve notice period.
April 5, 2020
GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) (Former Employee) - Jamnagar, Gujarat
It more reliable & good experience in both technically & professionally as well as good working environment. Also inspiring to parform good role and also increase our career. I also advise to other people who increase growth in life. Thanks to all.
  1. Easy going job, with less on technical knowledge learning