Reliance Industries Ltd logo
Reliance Industries Ltd
View all Reliance Industries Ltd reviews

Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Review

good to learn, nut not to good build your career

its a good place to learn, but at manufacturing sites its very difficult to maintain work life balance. to start your career reliance is good, but to build one, its better to move on.

Same role

Good place to work but no work life balance

A good place to work but no work-life balance. If you are part of commissioning activities then you might have to go to work at any point of time if the need arises
Same role

Life-changing moment at Reliance Industries Limited

In my work experience of three years at a top Fortune 500 company, one of the major accomplishments I had was being a leader of a multi-disciplinary engineers' team for starting continuous quality improvement program. The team consisted of a lot of people who were older than me. I was a new guy in the company and since I had learnt a lot of optimization skills in my undergraduate classes, I could see the scope of improvement in the processes being handled by us. I wanted to implement my skills right away but there was a resistance that I faced. The resistance came from the people with whom I was working in the company. They all had a lot of years of experience and I was still a fresher. They had valid reasons for doubting in me and being skeptical whether they should join a team being led by me. This experience was a life-changing moment for me. It taught me two things, first one is respect for everyone and the second, it takes time to build trust. One might start working alone if they know a way and people might not be with us but once they start to see the results, they will join you and help you deliver your best. The same thing happened with me. Initially I had to work alone but slowly I gained their trust, showed them that I had ways which if incorporated, can lead to significant results.
Same location

Excellent work culture

Excellent working culture, with supporting staff. Good learning from superior & Seniors. Safe working culture. Safety first Good Learning experience .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with

• Reliance Industries Ltd
  • good to learn, nut not to good build your career