Reliance Industries Ltd
View all Reliance Industries Ltd reviews

Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Review

Hazira surat

I have completed my apprentice in reliance industry, It was excellent experience working there, as well as Good coligue with better humidity. Aa well as I have also experience as Electrical supervisor.

Same role

Job

It's very good opportunity for me for work at world largest refinery.and I take good khowledge of electrical equipment.i am first time see that type of industries.it's amazing environment.and best part of Reliance is SAFETY.safety is very important part of petroleum and gasification refinery. I am so learning different things from Ril Jamnagar.
Same role

Polyster yarn

Here is i am electrical engineer.i am doing preventive maintanance of 3 phase motor,transformers.like greasing,check current ,volatge and temprature.check runnig load on daily basis.
Same location

I am happy with my job

Good company and superb support our team members .Company care to employ as well as workers. Safety Frist in the company. Daily task a safety and meeting with site supervisor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with