Reliance Industries Ltd
Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Review

Monotonous Workplace

September 9, 2017
As a part of my job, I worked on the Distributed Control System (DCS) panel wherein I monitored and controlled various parameters like pressure, temperature, flow, etc. The main target was to optimize the process by controlling parameters according to standard operating conditions and reducing the specific consumption of utilities and raw materials. The DCS panel was driven by Advance Process Control (APC) using ASPEN simulations.
August 17, 2020
Graduate Engineering Trainee (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Working in reliance industries gives me a great exposure of working and here I'd learn about old technology to advanced one.i hade learn about various fire fighting system and equipment, deeply knowledge of fire vehicle and their design, during fire training activities
Pros
Great exposure to your domain
Cons
Over stressed due to less manpower
April 30, 2020
GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) (Current Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Don't join specially if you are getting hired for the bond team. They make false promises that you will get a chance to work on Blockchan, AI and other trending technologies. But it's all a lie. Specially the Jio BOND Team, they hire bright students from good colleges and spoil their career. And if try to leave the company they force you to pay an amount and leave and don't let you serve notice period.
April 5, 2020
GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) (Former Employee) - Jamnagar, Gujarat
It more reliable & good experience in both technically & professionally as well as good working environment. Also inspiring to parform good role and also increase our career. I also advise to other people who increase growth in life. Thanks to all.