Reliance Industries Ltd
View all Reliance Industries Ltd reviews

Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Review

Polyster yarn

Here is i am electrical engineer.i am doing preventive maintanance of 3 phase motor,transformers.like greasing,check current ,volatge and temprature.check runnig load on daily basis.

Same role

Hazira surat

I have completed my apprentice in reliance industry, It was excellent experience working there, as well as Good coligue with better humidity. Aa well as I have also experience as Electrical supervisor.
Same role

Job

It's very good opportunity for me for work at world largest refinery.and I take good khowledge of electrical equipment.i am first time see that type of industries.it's amazing environment.and best part of Reliance is SAFETY.safety is very important part of petroleum and gasification refinery. I am so learning different things from Ril Jamnagar.
Same location

Satisfactory workplace

working in Reliance for 5 years. salary increment is very less. Its good for a start but not good to think this of a long term settlement company. other companies give you a good hike

Pros

more of a govt. work culture

Cons

Extremely less increment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with