Reliance Industries Ltd
View all Reliance Industries Ltd reviews

Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Review

Productive and fun work

I have work in Reliance jio and my experience very good and work time seriously than good result my side and my boss me surprised for work result..and best employees award gift for me .. seriously very happy and learn work experience..

Same role

I was learned lot of thinks product knowledge and more .I am very happy to working with reliance industry.

Reliance Company is giving lot of opportunities and fecility to employees.It is a retail field.we can earn lot of products incentives store insensitive and more .I will give 5 ⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐ reliance industry.
Same role

Good company to

The reliance is a good company the company policy are better....for tha employee..the company taking forward the employees...the company employee has a good behavior for customers and parmoter the management is good....
Same location

A hub of super people

One of the best companies in the word as per me, Loved working her, Came out with lots of learnings of retail store Loved the culture, and people, overall best of best.

Pros

The biggest company of India

Cons

Can’t say

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with