Reliance Industries Ltd
Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Review

Productive and Technical discussions

September 29, 2015
I had exposure in handling process operations, developing process improvement techniques & implementing various systems in the organization. I have experience in handling plant operations including safe startup, shutdown, Monitoring and troubleshooting of given plants. It helped in my career growth as a fresher with handling equipment's, process monitoring in Oil and Gas sector. I was indulged in technical discussion with panel engineers.
Pros
Commissioning activities
Cons
Hierarchy
August 17, 2020
Same role
Graduate Engineering Trainee (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Working in reliance industries gives me a great exposure of working and here I'd learn about old technology to advanced one.i hade learn about various fire fighting system and equipment, deeply knowledge of fire vehicle and their design, during fire training activities
Pros
Great exposure to your domain
Cons
Over stressed due to less manpower
April 30, 2020
Same role
GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) (Current Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Don't join specially if you are getting hired for the bond team. They make false promises that you will get a chance to work on Blockchan, AI and other trending technologies. But it's all a lie. Specially the Jio BOND Team, they hire bright students from good colleges and spoil their career. And if try to leave the company they force you to pay an amount and leave and don't let you serve notice period.
January 5, 2021
Same location
Manager (Former Employee) - Kakinada
Good company to learn and suitable for freshers from college. But not suitable for people with experience as there is no growth within the company. Also there is no work life balance.
Pros
Good company to learn
Cons
Poor salary and no growth
  1. Productive and Technical discussions