Reliance Industries Ltd
Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Review

October 19, 2020
In Reliance, if you join at a senior level,the benefits are excellent. But for mid level and junior level personal, it will take a long time to rise because you have to have the right equations with the bosses and be in sync with the power bloc in the company. Like in any huge organisation, there are certain personal who have been close to the owner promoters for years and they can be very arrogant with everyone else.
Pros
Reasonable security of job.
Cons
Pressure of work at times.
April 21, 2021
RF Engineer (Former Employee) - Mumbai
it was a great experience working At Reliance JIO Industries as an RF Engineer with our technical teams and the steak holders on our projects. Would recommend to people looking to Jumpstart their Carriers.
January 5, 2021
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Its great working experience in reliance industry ltd and the work culture of the company is awesome the people of the company are very helpful they're always helping nature around you...
December 30, 2020
Audit Intern (Former Employee) - Mumbai
I had a good internship experience working at reliance. The people and the manager I worked with were very friendly and were willing to help and support me along the way. Highly recommend.
  1. Reliance offers a good professional environment with good benefits but it has a certain power culture.