Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,740 reviews
riljamnagarrefineryindiapetrochemicaljioorganisationtownship

All hood

Except pay every thing Is OK.they should have some slabs criteria for employees pay.Reliance is good in all aspects. I liked working culture and seniors support was also exceptional.

Job

Me is campany me kam karna chahta hu or mujhe is campany pe pura bharosa he

Pros

Munafa

Reliance Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Super exciting and positive environment

I worked with full enthusiasm and good growth, excellent learning and job security.It was very organised, never felt pressure, manager and HOD were very supportive and made me overcome my shortcomings.

Pros

Easy and approachable environment

Cons

less salary

Amaizing work experience

Very good company to work with.Architects and seniors are very understandable and co-operative.They need more scope for architecture which i didnt seen. Thanks a ton

Pros

Over time payees

Cons

8 hours job

Bahut achcha majedar hai

Reliance company bhi bahut achcha company hai itna kharab nahin hai

Pros

Kafi fayde bhi hai

Cons

Nuksan to Aisa kuchh Laga nahin

Good company to work for

Good work life balanceLots of facilities for employeesFocus on employee health and mental well-beingLarge scale, so lot of learningsNot much or work stress

Good work culture and work life balance.

Pros - Reliance Engineering Group, Very friendly colleagues, good work life balance, good job security unless one is very bad at work, Leave policy is good. So much learning opportunities. Cons - Promotion and salary increment.

Fum workplaces and the organization as a whole.

fun workplace is often a relaxed, supportive work environment. These workplaces often host a variety of formal and informal activities to improve morale. These events help improve morale by reminding employees of their value to their managers, coworkers and the organization as a whole.

Fun place

Great place to work... Really enjoyed working at Reliance Industries Limited.. Management is very fair in Reliance... Provides excellent opportunity to learn and grow

Work atmosphere at Reliance

It is an equal opportunity employer and gives lot of benefits. 5 days working with clear objective and expectations. It gives tools to upgrade your knowledge in domain and interest area and if we are looking for growth, it can be achieved.

Good experience with them.....

Good work environment & we can learn lot & built good future & management is also very helpful i am sorry to say that I have left the company that is my wrong decision once again I got a chance with them means i will do happy with them......

Pros

Cons

8 to 10 hours

Overall Good culture

Recommend for job Seekers and advance learning process and work culture care for employees. Review of procedures, Behavior based safety culture development, various types of process trainings provided. Also special care for employees during Covid 19 by Medical team & Involvement of HR & ADMN staff also.

I am happy with my job

Good company and superb support our team members .Company care to employ as well as workers. Safety Frist in the company. Daily task a safety and meeting with site supervisor

It was always proud to work with Reliance Industries.

It was quite memorable working with Reliance except remuneration growth year on year working with reliance and its subsidiaries. Being a big name, I was fortunate enough to get the opportunity to work with Reliance Petroleum & Aviation Retail Business.

Very bad work culture especially at top level.

People at top do not recognise the talent and efforts put in at field level. Decision should be at various levels . One person taking all the shots should be dispensed with. HR does not play any role there. They are working like post office.There is no work life balance. Needs sea change in Management approach.

It is a best place to work. It will boost up your carrier growth

A very great company to work. Best work safety culture. Company provides best trainings, best salaries. Company believes in continuous improvement process in reliability and safety of plants.

Pros

Best learning platforms, System based work culture. Helping Teams. 100 % Safety compliances.

Cons

Highly optimised resources for maintenance work.

On roll good contract parson not good

Labour rules is not following all festival holiday not allow, overall average job satisfaction

Pros

Lunc not free provide

Cons

Short break a leg pain in the life

Good environment

Good environment to work . Stress free environment patience must so that you will survive a lot once you complete your mba then you can apply directly in the company website

Overall good organisation

The Reliance opportunity is very effective growth in our career company is very good policies in all specially salary on time. More learnings in this platform overall very good culture and environment.

It was a stressful job

I had to answer minimum 40 calls a day from different departments and they keep calling u asking this information that information and moreover their IT is also not good, we raise n number of tickets but nobody listens.

Pros

Timely salary that's it

Cons

Long working hours, no offs

Comfort zone.

Salary is not at par. High on bureaucracy. Work life balance depends upon your Manager. On an average colleagues are helpful. People are in their comfort zone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with