Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

The reliance is a good company the company policy are better....for tha employee..the company taking forward the employees...the company employee has a good behavior for customers and parmoter the management is good....
One of the biggest companies in the world and when you work with the people who has made this company, obviously you are privileged. Amazing career opportunities and learning. The leaders here led by example.
Nothing was good when I was working there as there were long working hours with no matching salaries. There were no benefits and bosses were making use using facilities for personal use which were meant for juniors.
Pros
Cons
Long hours and low salary
I think reliance is the best company because the reliance is good management and opportunities for persons.I think reliance jobs are good and salary life balance etc
My day work at I week I learn about retail knowledge Management its no good but staff helping of confident Friendly Stand work Get together of customer communicate
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I used to work with the owner of reliance telecommunication franchise, he was very friendly but very difficult to work with.
Pros
Knowing new people
Cons
Odd hours
Company with strong systems and multiple level decision making
Pros
structured
Cons
less freedom to work