Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews in Hoshiarpur, Punjab

A person will not face any management and knowledge or competency barrier in any other Industry after working with Reliance. Best exposure and world class training is provided.
Industry is modern and highly professional love to work freindly atmosphere highly suppuortive nature new ideas are always welcome project planning is max thier
It was a wonderful experience working with Reliance. The work culture was very good and it gave exposure to many good systems. Very good team work and family culture. Great stress on safety of man and machine. Entrusted with responsibilities and given targets for delivering the same. Independent work atmosphere which was very congenial. Due to exposure to many units there was a great exchange of knowledge. Implementation of new Projects helped increase knowledge of Project Management Systems.
Pros
Good work culture with congenial working atmosphere.
Cons
Sometimes long working hours.
Job environment is very excellent. Learning is too much at every minute. Job safety is very important and we feel very safe in Reliance Industry Ltd hoshiarpur.
As I Shift Electrician I look after the 33 KV Sub-Station 7 MW Running load. Genrator System was manual operated manual Synchronising of gen sets Gerrator ratin 2.7 MW 4 nos. Its petrochemical plant.
Pros
safe environment, advance technology for learning
Cons
continue process plant no any holiday
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance Industries Ltd?