Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Reviews in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh

Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh27 reviews

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,728 reviews

Very good company to start your career

Work culture is good..salary is little bit less when compared to other companies.. We can learn new things. Overall a good company to start your career.

Average

Good company to learn and suitable for freshers from college. But not suitable for people with experience as there is no growth within the company. Also there is no work life balance.

Pros

Good company to learn

Cons

Poor salary and no growth

Reliance Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Great place to start a career

Excellent place to learn and grow, team work and prompt procedures are best followed. Organogram is maintained. Finally a fresher can learn many things in Reliance

A very good company to start & develop professional career

A very good company to start & develop professional career. The company gives good opportunity to build technical and managerial skills. One can get the opportunity to work on latest technology. Very strong HSEF culture to ensure incident free jobs.

very structured work place

As a student, I did my internship there I never expect that I am going to get some experience there. very systematic work with well-talented staff. I really like the work atmosphere there with all the facilities which don't give any stress to our life's.

One of the best places to work

The work place is quite challenging and the scope for growth is mediocre. The infrastructure and the work culture are great. The learning experience is worth mentioning

Productive and Fun Work place

Joyful Environment. Learned Reporting Skills. Friendly and Supporting Management. Working With Superior and Experienced Staff is the most enjoyable part.

Pros

Free Lunches, Pick Up and Drops.

Cons

More Night Shifts.

Good environment

They provide good environment and assure every person's safety and satisfy worker's need. They provide good food facilities at average cost. They maintaining every week of IT buildings. Monitoring every movement of the industry to provide safety.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Extremely productive environment with growth opportunities

I loved the work environment and my seniors. I was given ample amount of time to deeply understand the process and apply my knowledge for its improvement.Its the best place for you if you are someone who is open for new challenges.

Good working atmosphere

I had gain good knowledge with this company and helped me for carrier growth. work place is good. mainly reliance standards for employee safety and implementing different safety measures to decrease the risk in job carrying.

Jobs at Reliance Industries Ltd

in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
See more jobs

very good experience

good orgnisation with good principles and policies. A very secured working atmosphere with nice working locations and culture. working with senior leaders give us very good exposure

expenience

Good organisation with very good policies and work procedures. Working atmosphere is very good. Highly professionals and experienced people are engaged in all the fields.

Expose to new and latest technology in oil & gas

Good place to work having a professional and personal relationship with most of the colleagues, Work environment is very friendly. Hardest part of the job is the declining rate in current gas fields

Professionally Managed

Environment of highly skilled professionals, Opportunity to learn and show our skills. High quality processes. Support from Management. commercially well managed.

You can find a good learning environment along with working

You can find a good learning environment along with working.You will encounter various machinery here which will help you gaining exposure and knowledge over those

Pros

Can work with different types of machinery, excellent job location

U can learn

Gd organisation for learning. U canearn politivs ver well Package disputes are high. If boss likes u , ur career will be sky rocketing.nor it will be drilling.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Package

Best place to learn

Githa man power supply is a sub contract company for reliance industries where we work about 3 members in handling to material and transferring the material to the offshore.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

heavy work

A nice 2 months experience

Was there for internship during college. Had an interesting time there with a productive project to work upon. The mentor assigned to us was quite helpful and friendly as well

Pros

Good facilities

good knowledge gaining place

good work environment supportive co workers Enjoyed the job gained more knowledge good management night duties are bit hard

Productive and Technical discussions

I had exposure in handling process operations, developing process improvement techniques & implementing various systems in the organization. I have experience in handling plant operations including safe startup, shutdown, Monitoring and troubleshooting of given plants. It helped in my career growth as a fresher with handling equipment's, process monitoring in Oil and Gas sector. I was indulged in technical discussion with panel engineers.

Pros

Commissioning activities

Cons

Hierarchy

Productive and very good

The company is more productive, very good culture to work as far as private sector is concern. This is one of the best company in the world. World class plant facility and good leadership in top management. Excellent....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with

Learn about Reliance Industries Ltd in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh

• Reliance Industries Ltd
  • Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?