Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh

Work culture is good..salary is little bit less when compared to other companies.. We can learn new things. Overall a good company to start your career.
Good company to learn and suitable for freshers from college. But not suitable for people with experience as there is no growth within the company. Also there is no work life balance.
Pros
Good company to learn
Cons
Poor salary and no growth
Excellent place to learn and grow, team work and prompt procedures are best followed. Organogram is maintained. Finally a fresher can learn many things in Reliance
A very good company to start & develop professional career. The company gives good opportunity to build technical and managerial skills. One can get the opportunity to work on latest technology. Very strong HSEF culture to ensure incident free jobs.
As a student, I did my internship there I never expect that I am going to get some experience there. very systematic work with well-talented staff. I really like the work atmosphere there with all the facilities which don't give any stress to our life's.
The work place is quite challenging and the scope for growth is mediocre. The infrastructure and the work culture are great. The learning experience is worth mentioning
Joyful Environment. Learned Reporting Skills. Friendly and Supporting Management. Working With Superior and Experienced Staff is the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Free Lunches, Pick Up and Drops.
Cons
More Night Shifts.
They provide good environment and assure every person's safety and satisfy worker's need. They provide good food facilities at average cost. They maintaining every week of IT buildings. Monitoring every movement of the industry to provide safety.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
I loved the work environment and my seniors. I was given ample amount of time to deeply understand the process and apply my knowledge for its improvement.Its the best place for you if you are someone who is open for new challenges.
I had gain good knowledge with this company and helped me for carrier growth. work place is good. mainly reliance standards for employee safety and implementing different safety measures to decrease the risk in job carrying.
Cons
good orgnisation with good principles and policies. A very secured working atmosphere with nice working locations and culture. working with senior leaders give us very good exposure
Good organisation with very good policies and work procedures. Working atmosphere is very good. Highly professionals and experienced people are engaged in all the fields.
Good place to work having a professional and personal relationship with most of the colleagues, Work environment is very friendly. Hardest part of the job is the declining rate in current gas fields
Environment of highly skilled professionals, Opportunity to learn and show our skills. High quality processes. Support from Management. commercially well managed.
You can find a good learning environment along with working.You will encounter various machinery here which will help you gaining exposure and knowledge over those
Pros
Can work with different types of machinery, excellent job location
Cons
Gd organisation for learning. U canearn politivs ver well Package disputes are high. If boss likes u , ur career will be sky rocketing.nor it will be drilling.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Package
Githa man power supply is a sub contract company for reliance industries where we work about 3 members in handling to material and transferring the material to the offshore.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
heavy work
Was there for internship during college. Had an interesting time there with a productive project to work upon. The mentor assigned to us was quite helpful and friendly as well
Pros
Good facilities
good work environment supportive co workers Enjoyed the job gained more knowledge good management night duties are bit hard
I had exposure in handling process operations, developing process improvement techniques & implementing various systems in the organization. I have experience in handling plant operations including safe startup, shutdown, Monitoring and troubleshooting of given plants. It helped in my career growth as a fresher with handling equipment's, process monitoring in Oil and Gas sector. I was indulged in technical discussion with panel engineers.
Pros
Commissioning activities
Cons
Hierarchy
The company is more productive, very good culture to work as far as private sector is concern. This is one of the best company in the world. World class plant facility and good leadership in top management. Excellent....