Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh

Work culture is good..salary is little bit less when compared to other companies.. We can learn new things. Overall a good company to start your career.
The work is even though hard i used to enjoy it but i am only disappointed with the management and looking for new job.
This is a good company for more experience person. work environment is so cool. no more work headache and all.
I have experience in operation and maintenance of 29x3MVA Gas turbine based Generator, 2x2 MVA Diesel Generators, up to 575 KW HT Motors driving. VFD’s, double converse online ups, Pumps and compressors, up to 38MVA Transformers, Switch boards, Breakers and flameproof electrical apparatus
Very good exposure and best technology using company. Trusts on ability of the employee.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Hectic schedule
To acquire the technical knowledge from this world class facility, I am involved in process activities at the Onshore Terminal.
I have been on field petroleum engineer with Reliance Industries Limited at KGD6 deep water field. It was a great experience working with Asset Team /SubSea Team/Flow Assurance Team. Being at Field - Onshore Terminal has given me exposure to process part and also involving in day to day operations on wells helped understand well behaviour.
Pros
Liberty to learn
Cons
Long Hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance Industries Ltd?